Trombe

deadman photobook release

Unfortunately not (yet, hopefully). 

Actually zoisite were about to start preparing this book in January of this year, so I feel strange they haven't finished it neither by the anniversary in May, nor even now.

I wish they don't give up the idea at least. 

Edited by HotaruFilth

On September 10, 2016 at 7:42 PM, emmny said:

if they have the photos i hope at some point they release it, i really REALLY need it.

They released many other photo + interview pamphlets during their activity, which can now be found for quite cheap, so you can collect them, if you want.

11 hours ago, HotaruFilth said:

They released many other photo + interview pamphlets during their activity, which can now be found for quite cheap, so you can collect them, if you want.

it comes to like...12cad each for little fc booklets :(

i see a lot of stuff on auctions but i have no experience buying from there really

either way, i prefer a new book to used paper pamphlets/newsletters/booklets.

8 hours ago, emmny said:

it comes to like...12cad each for little fc booklets :(

i see a lot of stuff on auctions but i have no experience buying from there really

either way, i prefer a new book to used paper pamphlets/newsletters/booklets.

Not always little! Some of them like latest deadman_docs are up to 90 pages and contain some really cool photos!

deadman_pcts were quite thin, yes, but all the pages are full color and really nice too. I think most of their live tours/ pv shootings/ official photo sets and etc have already been published there, so even if zoisite releases this "history book", it will include only photos they considered before to be not good enough for publishing, idk. 

Moreover, Japanese fans are mostly VERY careful with books and magazines they buy, so even if the pamphlet is "used", in most of the cases it will actually arrive in a PERFECT condition xD Most of my pamphlets were used , but maybe only 2 or 3 of them didn't look new.

Almost all the shops of used fan goods in Japan now ship oversea, so it's really easy to get anything. But if you don't feel like catching 'em all i can suggest you something depending on your favourite period of activity or so ^^

__cKaCJ7xwE.jpg

1 hour ago, HotaruFilth said:

Not always little! Some of them like latest deadman_docs are up to 90 pages and contain some really cool photos!

deadman_pcts were quite thin, yes, but all the pages are full color and really nice too. I think most of their live tours/ pv shootings/ official photo sets and etc have already been published there, so even if zoisite releases this "history book", it will include only photos they considered before to be not good enough for publishing, idk. 

Moreover, Japanese fans are mostly VERY careful with books and magazines they buy, so even if the pamphlet is "used", in most of the cases it will actually arrive in a PERFECT condition xD Most of my pamphlets were used , but maybe only 2 or 3 of them didn't look new.

Almost all the shops of used fan goods in Japan now ship oversea, so it's really easy to get anything. But if you don't feel like catching 'em all i can suggest you something depending on your favourite period of activity or so ^^

the nicest stuff is always on auctions tho ;___; the stuff i've seen on closet child is several pamphlets at the most

ur collection is very nice, im slightly more inspired to get some pamphlets but even then i still really want a book format of unpublished photos. who knows what'll be in there!

10 minutes ago, Mephistopheles said:

I wonder if they ever plan on releasing this, because I have been holding my breath for this for a year and I keep fearing it was actually released and I just missed it.

It wasn't. But I am 99% sure next May 23 zoisite must mention it again.

Thank you friend! I feel much better now. Also hello again! This is kanwalabear/malice rose from Twitter. I finally joined the forum you suggested. It feels nice to start being a part of the community again, little by little. 

1 minute ago, Mephistopheles said:

Thank you friend! I feel much better now. Also hello again! This is kanwalabear/malice rose from Twitter. I finally joined the forum you suggested. It feels nice to start being a part of the community again, little by little. 

Ohhh!!! Nice to see you again!! <3

Few minutes ago zoisite posted to their twitter 2 previously unreleased photos of deadman! They also mentioned that they hadn't forgotten about the new photobook. The work is going so slow because of the huge number of photos. Moreover, they are going to add not only live photos to the book.

C31RPUGUYAAdcBR.jpg

C31RNZ5UEAAb-Md.jpg