BangyaWanabii

Fashion Brands you love?

I pretty much love the clothing fashion stemming from Japan. Some include: Putomayo, Super Lovers, Civarize, Silver Bullet, Jury Black, Sex Pot Revenge, h.Naoto (including its other brands like Mint Neko and Sixh), and %6DokiDoki. Some other ones I like include Algonquin, Miho Matsuda, Hell Cat Punks, and Deorart.

Unfortunately, the clothes are expensive and I'm too poor to afford them nowadays. But it's still nice to look at these clothes and put them on my wish list, lol. I'm also sad to learn that the Kera Shop in Osaka is gone. Thankfully, their shop in Tokyo still exists.

For Western fashion, I like Converse, Vans, and American Eagle. Betsey Johnson is also really nice. I just buy whatever is on sale, though.

Most of my stuff is Calvin Klein, Nautica, Levi's, or Gap. I only wear two types of sneakers, Nike Air Force 1s or Ebernons in black or white b/c I'm a size 13 US Mens/30.5 cm and it's a pain in the ass to look for shoes. I'm either business casual or Asian lumberjack on any given day, lol.

Not crazy about jewelry, but I was gifted a Tonino Lamborghini watch several years ago that I wear to this day. 

Edited by colorfuljinsei

I love Sexpot Revenge and I got a few pieces of the brand. x3

But in general I'm just buying whatever clothes I like. I order most stuff online though, but sometimes I am lucky to find something I like at MisterLady, H&M, New Yorker and similar stores where I live as well. 

For work I dress a bit more casual though, but on the weekends I love to dress up. I don't know any other people who are wearing VK clothing here in town and I also doubt that there are any in the first place. But I am used to people looking at me. :'D 

i tend to wear all black everything, so i guess i could be seen as more goth than vk...

i mix a lot of different brands though. i can't afford to wear all designer pieces but i like to mix some alexander wang, alice auaa and vivienne westwood accessories with some cheaper brands like h&m, oak+fort, zara and uniqlo. i'm also obsessed with thrifting and vintage shopping for the thrill of the hunt, the recycling factor, and being able to find affordable unique pieces.

i also really love rick owens and yohji yamamoto but those prices are cray

my all time favourite brands/designers are:
alice auaa
h.naoto
sid neigum 
nuit atelier
vivienne westwood
call and response
sisters of the black moon
dr. martens

Edited by Paraph

I don't really care about brands but I really love the clothes acdcrag sells (sadly I don't fit into most of their stuff because they seem to produce their tops for girls without boobs lol), drug&honey and at the moment I'm kind of addicted to killstar.

12 hours ago, chipathy said:

Any vk style brands for dudes/unisex that isnt too over the top that people would recommend 

off or on-duty vkei?  http://www.warp03.com is basically Tokyo-fashion atm, a mix of rock and street style.  they carry a lot of non-japanese brands so you can probably find them in the us as well!

I love Lolitashow, but I don't own anything from them because my poor bank account T_T it's not that they're badly priced, because they're actually pretty reasonable (for the most part). It's just that I have a long wishlist on that site and I know I'd get addicted to spending all my money on it.

As for clothes I do actually own, I mostly just go to Primark/H&M because they're close-by and affordable, but I haven't really bought any new clothes in bloody ages. Not that I really need to. I also go to Claire's whenever I feel like some new accessories.

Also... the Hatoful Boyfriend official merch shop. X)

Sexpot Revenge is my go-to brand~ I loooove their clothes and buy them pretty frequently. Algonquins, Putumayo and H.Naoto are also favorites.