Trombe

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST best album release & European live tour

hahaha,that was smart,releasing the teaser with the new songs...makes a best album look interesting

i got into them 3 months ago.can someone tell me the name of the new songs? 

Edited by Gichi Gichi

1 hour ago, Gichi Gichi said:

hahaha,that was smart,releasing the teaser with the new songs...makes a best album look interesting

i got into them 3 months ago.can someone tell me the name of the new songs? 

The first two tracks on each disc are new, though the first track is most likely an instrumental.

DISC 1
01. Determination
02. BREAK THIS FAKE

DISC 2
12. Eveil
13. Calamity of Victims

Just conspiracy theorizing here but could NB be heading into a new era?

Back in 2011, when they released those two singles, the logo/font was different.

In 2012, when they re-debuted as a VK band with the "Ivy" mini album, the font/logo was different.

Last year when they released "Zetes", the font/logo changed for the first time since their re-debut and is much more simple.

With this greatest hits album, the font/logo is the same as the one they used with "Zetes" - which is strange considering the album consists of mostly the works from 2012-2016 (aside from A day to remember).

Just a stan theory is all.

^ I personally don't see what's strange about them using their new logo for the best album (like, I think they used it bc it's just their new logo), I get what you mean though. And if they ever were to get into a new era, I'd be glad to see them experimenting with their music. They're a great band and they're young, think they can deliver more than they did so far. 

And getting back to the best album, I really enjoyed re-discovering the band with this cool tracklist. It is also a good way to introduce someone to the band, so yeah. This new release actually made me wanna re-listen their whole discography.

4 hours ago, Furik said:

Just conspiracy theorizing here but could NB be heading into a new era?

Back in 2011, when they released those two singles, the logo/font was different.

In 2012, when they re-debuted as a VK band with the "Ivy" mini album, the font/logo was different.

Last year when they released "Zetes", the font/logo changed for the first time since their re-debut and is much more simple.

With this greatest hits album, the font/logo is the same as the one they used with "Zetes" - which is strange considering the album consists of mostly the works from 2012-2016 (aside from A day to remember).

Just a stan theory is all.

I agree.

The new songs sound way more metalcore than VK.

They're getting too much recognition for a VK band. It wouldn't be a surprise if they changed a lot soon.

Problem is: everytime a VK band changes its direction it's always for the worst.

I left the wrong your/you're in there and no one told me, but then I also noticed Hiro just wrote "you're fucking retard" and forgot the "a". 

So my eng is still better than his right...?

ONE MAN TOUR 「TOUR OF GEHENNA 17-18」

Setlist at 2017/08/11 at Shibuya CLUB QUATTRO

1.Pandemic
2.Last Relapse
3.NG+
4.UNBREAKABLE
5.Punch me if you can
6.Bury me
7.FATE
8.Aster
9.Eveil-Calamity of Victims
10.Trigger