Trombe

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST best album release & European live tour

it is announced at NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST one-man live tour "VANADIS" tour final at EX THEATER ROPPONGI at 2016/05/22 that their best album (title not yet finalized) will be released in 2016 winter, although details have not yet been announced

they will hold their European live tour "DEIMOS" since 2016/07/15 and up to 2016/07/24

btw they will hold their one-man live tour "DEIMOS" since Shibuya club asia at 2016/09/03 and up to TSUTAYA O-West at 2016/12/03, their mobile member-limited Xmas live "Merry Fxxkin' Xmas." at Shibuya WWW at 2016/12/25, their countdown live "HAPPY HELL YEAR!! 2016-17" at Harajuku ASTRO HALL at 2016/12/31 and their one-man live tour final at Shinkiba STUDIO COAST at 2017/04/01

CjETm50VEAAZN1t.jpg

CjETm3uUUAAwn2_.jpg

Edited by Trombe

I always have a bad feeling with best albums .-.

But YAY European tour, but why within my exam term? WHY. -cries in corner- T_T

great that they play on the 20th in cologne,2days before I will drive to Croatia..gg xD at least I can ask a friend to get me smth..

isnt this by the same demon promoters no one likes? i hope yall get ur shows, but i think this should sell decently so not too much concern there

I saw the dates of the tour in Japan and noticed that there is a huge hole between the penultimate and the last shows. Like, the penult is 31/12/2016 and the final is 1/4/2017. Wtf?

ahh, so jealous... i'm happy that they're expanding and are able to have overseas tours, though!! maybe that means they'll come to Canada one day...

excited for their new album too!!

VANADIS TOUR FINAL @ EX THEATER ROPPONGI

CjGYqKOVEAAza8F.png

CjJtx_WUoAAS-vX.png

SETLIST: (still to confirm)

01.ZeTes

02.Malice Against

03.Punch me if you can

04.Obligation

05.NG+

06.EXCEED

07.T.Y.R.A.N.T.

08.銃創

09.DEAD END

10.FATE

11.I-V-III

12.GENESIS

13.Ignis Heart

-MC-

14.PROVIDENCE

15.Empty Glass

16.UNBREAKABLE

17.VENOM

18.DESPERATE

19.Strike of Fact

-MC-

20.the strength I need

21.Deep Inside

22. V.I.P.

23.A Day to Re:member

24.A bullet in skyline

Edited by yakihiko

Nice surprise! Once again the band is skipping my country... Maybe I should try to see them in Paris.