Sign in to follow this  
lollipopmonstar

LM.C to perform in Brazil

At an anime event is the only way I can see them having a sucessfull concert here, the first time they were in Brazil, during their peak, there were only like 400 or so ppl in the venue...

2 hours ago, Candy Warhol said:

That's very brave of them considering the political unrest and zika happening in there now.

Nah, it's nowhere neeeeeear of what's probably being pictured on the media. Protests happen every now and then indeed but people are kinda letting the soft coup happen without many problems, and our police apparently is specialized in crushing protests, since they suck in everything else.

Zika/Dengue virus are a constant problem, but more on the poorer parts of the country than on Sao Paulo. Besides, the event is happening on a relatively wealthier part of the town, so no problems...

3 minutes ago, chemicalpictures said:

At an anime event is the only way I can see them having a sucessfull concert here, the first time they were in Brazil, during their peak, there were only like 400 or so ppl in the venue...

Nah, it's nowhere neeeeeear of what's probably being pictured on the media. Protests happen every now and then indeed but people are kinda letting the soft coup happen without many problems, and our police apparently is specialized in crushing protests, since they suck in everything else.

Zika/Dengue virus are a constant problem, but more on the poorer parts of the country than on Sao Paulo. Besides, the event is happening on a relatively wealthier part of the town, so no problems...

I saw Rivaldo tells everyone to avoid visiting Brazil too. But if it isn't that bad, that's better. :D

Just now, Candy Warhol said:

I saw Rivaldo tells everyone to avoid visiting Brazil too. But if it isn't that bad, that's better. :D

lol yeah, I know what u're talking about, he's not totally wrong, just a bit of overreaction there!

It's the same protocol for every 3rd world country, I'd say: stick to the tourist and famous areas, avoid showing off jeweleries or high value possessions, uber instead of taxis and you're set for a good time

maybe bring repelents? xD

On 5/19/2016 at 11:52 AM, Candy Warhol said:

That's very brave of them considering the political unrest and zika happening in there now.

aiji already has a very small head so he'll be ok in regards to the latter

6 hours ago, herpes said:

aiji already has a very small head so he'll be ok in regards to the latter

A kii, a mess, a cackle :D

Sign in to follow this