Shaolan974

摩天楼オペラ (Matenrou Opera) Gt.Anzi will depart

This is incredibly shocking, he is insanely talented and possibly the best part of this band the way it stands. I mean sure they can continue activities but it'll never be the same again. 

I can smell the disbandment ....

Yeah, this doesn't bode well. : | 

Then again I haven't been into them in a while some maybe some fresh blood will be interesting if they choose to continue.

That's sad news, he's a fantastic guitarist. I haven't been into them for a long time either however. I'd be interested to hear how different they'd sound with a new guitarist, though I also wouldn't be at all surprised if this disbands them. Good luck to them! Maybe Sizna will join and jazz it up? Haha.

Either a ) disbandment or b ) they will find someone else from Anzi's guitar circles (since has some prominent friends from non-vk metal scene)

Wow, that's a pretty serious blow to the band overall. I wonder what he will move onto or perhaps he wants to work closer with Kamijo.

I don't want to imagine how will matenrou opera become. Maybe those bands active a long time with original member is a miracle.(really a small amount)

this is depressing.. i was really hoping to see them live again sometime but i guess it won't be the same without him..