Sign in to follow this  
emmny

BORIS - PINK tour

In celebration of the album's 10-year anniversary, Japanese rockers Boris are re-releasing the album in a new deluxe edition, featuring a second disc full of unreleased tracks recorded at the same time as Pink. In addition, the band will embark on a headlining tour where they will play Pink in its entirety, featuring Earth as support.

Check out one of the new songs, entitled Are you Ready? here:

https://soundcloud.com/sargent-house/boris-are-you-ready

The complete tour dates are as follows:

Boris:
07-22 San Diego, CA - The Casbah *
07-23 Phoenix, AZ - Crescent Ballroom *
07-25 Dallas, TX - Trees *
07-26 Austin, TX - The Mohawk *
07-28 Ybor City, FL - The Orpheum *
07-29 Orlando, FL - The Social *
07-30 Atlanta, GA - The Masquerade *
07-31 Asheville, NC - The Orange Peel *
08-01 Nashville, TN - Third Man Records *
08-03 Carrboro, NC - Cat's Cradle *
08-04 Washington, DC - 930 Club *
08-05 Brookln, NY - Warsaw *
08-06 Philadelphia, PA - Union Transfer *
08-07 New Haven, CT - College Street Music Hall *
08-09 Boston, MA - Paradise Rock Club *
08-10 Montreal, Quebec - Bar Le Ritz P.D.B.
08-11 Toronto, Ontario - Lee's Palace
08-12 Cleveland, OH - Grog Shop *
08-13 Grand Rapids, MI - Pyramid Scheme *
08-14 Chicago, IL - Metro *
08-16 Madison, WI - Majestic Theater *
08-17 Minneapolis, MN - Fineline Music Cafe *
08-18 Lawrence, KS - Granada Theatre *
08-19 Denver, CO - Bluebird Theater *
08-20 Salt Lake City, UT - Urban Lounge *
08-22 Seattle, WA - Neumo's *
08-23 Portland, OR - Wonder Ballroom *
08-25 San Francisco, CA - The Fillmore *
08-26 Los Angeles, CA - The Regent Theater *
08-27 Las Vegas, NV - Hard Rock Hotel *
* with Earth

-http://www.sputnikmusic.com/news/36104/Boris-reissue-Pink-tour/

i'll be attending the toronto date, pink is fuckin' badass (im just here for farewell and just abandoned myself tbh)

I really want to go to the SF show, but I have class 'til 7 (which is when they open doors, I guess), and my uni is an hour away, so... I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it.

I'm also wondering if anyone went to one of the previous shows ( @Original Saku@emmny ?) and what they thought.

13 hours ago, Seimeisen said:

I really want to go to the SF show, but I have class 'til 7 (which is when they open doors, I guess), and my uni is an hour away, so... I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it.

I'm also wondering if anyone went to one of the previous shows ( @Original Saku@emmny ?) and what they thought.

On 2016-08-21 at 5:13 PM, The Reverend said:

I couldnt go to PA... but I'll be in SF for work this week so am trying to hit the Fillmore show! Holla if you'll be at that one.

Did anyone make it out @Original Saku@emmny.... never seen these bands, a good time live? Should I bring my earplugs??

i didn't end up going. i realized i didn't care enough about boris to take my lazy ass to a show; im saving up for ghost bath and WITTR in september ;___:

that said, u should probably bring headphones unless you're standing way far in the back; not only would it be quite loud (MBV loud...probably not) but the nuances of the sound would be lost among the drones

27 minutes ago, emmny said:

i didn't end up going. i realized i didn't care enough about boris to take my lazy ass to a show; im saving up for ghost bath and WITTR in september ;___:

Word.

(got my ticket for Ghost Bath in September.... Excited they're finally touring!)

17 minutes ago, The Reverend said:

Word.

(got my ticket for Ghost Bath in September.... Excited they're finally touring!)

in all honesty i was never really a boris-head, i liked their post-rock/shoegazy material but i realized after listening and re-listening to pink that there's only a few songs i really enjoy.

im oddly excited for the depressive fuckfest thats gonna be ghost bath...its like, 3 dsbm/deafheaven clones all in one night and its gonna BE LIT

russian circles are coming within a few days of WITTR!

OH SHIT GORGUTS ARE COMING WITH INTRONAUT IN OCTOBER AAAAhhh

money=done

Edited by emmny

Sign in to follow this