Sign in to follow this  
BrenGun

[Review] Calmando Qual - Shizukanaru kutsu

M-H review.

I will re-write this review later for Japanese Music Strike.

--

Calmando Qual last CD release. Yes the very last. I actually hoped for a few more songs. But they still made me happy with releasing these songs on CD.

CD playlist:
01. 一雫の永遠
02. False Freedom
03. 恍惚の星
04. Phantom

I already knew ALL songs. False Freedom was never released on a LIVE DVD before, but I also own a live limited single with this song included.

The melodies of the songs you all can listen up here in the preview. So not talking about that.
01 一雫の永遠 and False Freedom truly give a nice statement. About some feelings inside Hibiki's heart for sure.
Credit of the lyric are given to "Calmando Qual" however I still think it's only written by Hibiki.
02 False Freedom also gave us a beautiful lyric with also a strong feeling inside.  Which even made me feel that Hibiki disliked a lot about the Vkei system.

03 恍惚の星 as far I can read the Kanji I also think this one has a beautiful lyric with also a strong statement.
I always thought this song was a song Hibiki wrote longer ago. since it was also about stars and shizzel. But seemed to be a bit different.

But its still surly a song which comes from the heart.

04 Phantom Also a song which I only understand for a part (I really should study Japanese harder) . This song is written by Till (support bass) Not sure if he also did do the lyric... I know that a Till fan was always talking very highly about this song, I guess she also said back then that he wrote the lyric... but don't know... since the lyric is credited as Calmando Qual. Anyway also this song is nice and adorable. Also you can hear Hibiki's harmonica skills :D

This CD also comes with a DVD with 4 PV's.
Well yeah... I'm not a fan of Starwave PV's at all. negaxnegaxnega PV is far the best of all 3.

After all I think, this release is Calmando Qual best release in their whole Starwave Records time.

You still can order it, be fast, because its unknown WHEN it will be sold out.

Since they also do release a photobook, you can make an order above 5000yen.  So free shipping costs. And Kiwamu does write FAKE price on each thing he ships. So you pay NEVER custom tax.

http://darkestlabyrinth.ocnk.net/product-group/29

3000yen? yeah its worth it.

There will be for sure one more release a last DVD of their last ONEMAN.

But I surly think you need to purchase this last CD+DVD. you won't regret it.

And keep in mind...

This CD+DVD, only 9 more people can grab it.

And I highly do not recommend it to share it. 

Not playing the ELITE fan. I just don't want trouble with Kiwamu.

(keep in mind, if you buy and want to share it, Kiwamu knows exactly who bought it ,so yeah if you wanna take the risk... go on.. but you might fuck it even up for everyone that kiwamu won't add such stuff (for other SW bands) in the shop anymore etc other things. would be a pity. So know with who you share)

Edited by BrenGun

Sign in to follow this