Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DISREIGN new maxi single "WITHIN THE VOID" release

1st single - ok

2nd single - better, but still awkward (that second verse where he randomly screams some it annoyed the crap out of me)

3rd - THIS HERE. THIS RIGHT F*CKING HERE. THIS IS YOUR FOUNDATION.  Grow from this point! 

Seriously, this is probably one of the most best efforts in this new age of VK. I actually found myself fanboying over Yohio in this song and mustache guy is just LOVE. At first, it annoyed me, but now I can't wait until he's on screen. lol

15319234_10210823581483604_5034500331183

NIGGA. WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST LISTEN TO.

As much as i don't like dude,  I have to give CRED WHERE CRED IS DUE. This was a very well executed track. If I didn't know this was Yohio, i would've chalked up the vocalist as being just some other J-indies vocalist. That's how passable his Japanese is coming off to me in this song. I have  agree here with @Disposablewhen he says that this is on a whole other level compared to what many in the swed-kei scene are doing. While I won't call myself a fan of DISREIGN based on this one song, I will def keep an eye on them to see what is next after this. Ngl,  I was convinced that after the majority flop fest that's been BatAAr after their two members left, that there simply wasn't any more worth checking out from the Swed-Kei niche but this....this.........maybe some good can once again come from em. 

I still can't believe it, what a kick ass track. 

yasss lipsynch ur kokoro out, nordic vocal kween

that PV track is such a trip through time straight into that brief and tragic period of vk nobodies ( - nega, etc.) forcing ~progressive~ 6+ minute compositions shortly after dim/uroboros were released. 

other than yahoo’s hair style I rly dig the guitar mama’s clever use of prosthetic horns as a distraction from the premature hairline exodus; shinsekai is cute, tragic "live" "performance" aside

WITHIN THE VOID is now released digitally for anyone who's interested.

Just listened to all 3 songs, and I really like them all. ABYSS OF VEILED TRUTH is a little weird to me, but it's still fairly good. Out of the two that I didn't hear until now (they released the WITHIN THE VOID PV a bit earlier which I find a bit odd), I liked SHINSEKAI the best, but WITHIN THE VOID is my overall favourite of all the three songs.

This is probably their best release so far in my opinion and a big improvement over their other two releases (I still like them, though). I'm really glad that DISRIEGN is getting better and I hope they will keep getting better from here, even if it's just gradual. And as a fan of their music, I'm also quite glad they are getting positive reception as well! It's really nice to see! :) Hopefully they will continue recieving it with their future releases! (Geez this last sentence looks so cheesy, but I don't really know how to word it better :/)

Really looking forward to their next release now! :D 

Edited by SilverEspeon__

the composition is kind of boring with its faux prog-ambition, the drummer n bassist are shit compared to y*hio and mustachio. ps his japanese will never be passable, but it's not cringe inducing anymore. that said, the lyrics are cheesy shit

tbh mustachio should go solo with his own weeaboo ambitions and join a band like FED or RAZOR or Jiluka as a second guitarist, his riffing is really interesting and totally foreign, even with all the djent-wank-kei coming out; it's halfway deluhi wank and half actual western djent. he could use some more interesting compositions (im assuming yohio wrote the whole thing).

AND THIS is as much yohio kei discourse as you'll ever get from me until the next single comes out

pv ugly as fuck tho serving starwave teas

Edited by emmny

On 2016-12-01 at 5:39 AM, Takadanobabaalien said:

inb4 a 2man tour wih dadaroma

they were on niconama with avanchick....kuso x shit coupling tour: scammer fight to the death NOAH vs YOHIO

i'd like to think dadaroma has some kind of respect for themselves if they dont at least their label does. meanwhile, avanchick and rockstar are so entirely braindead i feel like they could actually do a 2man as long as yohio would like, suck off noah and yayoi and give them his daddy connections so they could scam sweden as well

Edited by emmny

Sign in to follow this