Trombe

lynch. new album "AVANTGARDE" release

yo the breakdown in F.A.K.E. is like 100x grimier live because all you can hear is the guttural parts, i hope it ends up on a DVD later
they unveiled unelma on the radio too but i was at a bar and i forgot to tune in

btw lynch. will be consistent/samey forever because hazuki is a control freak and it took him like 7 years to let someone else compose a song + king definitely has some manner of quota so his ass can't even take a year off or whatever like he used to lol

Hazuki will hold his solo live at 2016/12/11 at Shinagawa INTERCITY

14203266_1286858454681028_22858294959823

They will hold their 12th anniversary Premium Live "THE IDEAL" at 2016/12/30 at NAGOYA BOTTOM LINE (SHADOWS ONLY) and their countdown oneman live at 2016/12/31-2017/01/01 at the same  place.

Edited by Shaolan974

this does not sound as tiring as their previous album, yay!

intro track and phantom give me an odd gazette ca. division/beautiful deformity vibe.

2/3 of those samples sound good to me atm, even if they still recycle stuff quite a bit;

the outrage filler is completely unnecessary though, as well as F.L.O.P. — that fucking lynch. song that everyone heard 5 years ago already —

it would've been a better album without those two for sure.

hazuki live is...surprising?? serve us a gothic artkei soro project daddy

For those who might be interested in tracks length (according to Tower Records) :)

1.AVANT GARDE ................................  00:01:55

2.EVIDENCE      .................................    00:03:57

3.PLEDGE    ........................................   00:03:39

4.F.A.K.E.   ...........................................  00:04:23

5.DAMNED    .......................................  00:02:38

6.UNELMA    ......................................    00:04:17

7.PHANTOM  .....................................   00:06:12

8.KILLING CULT  .................................  00:03:19

9.PRAYER    .........................................  00:03:31

10.NEEDLEZ    ...................................   00:02:26

11.THE OUTRAGE SEXUALITY  .......  00:02:56

12.FAREWELL  .................................     00:04:20

I really like FAKE, FAREWELL and PHANTOM ( One of their longest song with prominence and latin maria) seems to be powerful ballads <3 (dat singing).
I'am not sure about the others, there's something new, but still classical, i'am not really impressed :/ I'am curious about KILLING CULT and its SHADOWS feeling.
We can still have surprises with full songs and by the feeling of the whole album, from now, it seems to be better than DARK for me, I can't be really disappointed by them anyway :D 

Edited by Jeen

How about the MEJIBRAY live intro...?

I only really have disdain for 

Hazuki has that one shout at like :55 here during EVIDENCE that he's already repeated on the same album during OUTRAGE SEXUALITY loll.

DAMNED - PHANTOM - KILLING CULT sound damn cool. The latter of which shows Hazumi loosening up on the shout and using it to "sing" as would Hizumi back in the day.

This sounds like its gonna be a continuation of DARK in the sense of there's no real main concept, just a bunch of well placed badass songs that flow well together. I enjoyed the preview, and its exactly what i expected. Nothing more nothing less. Niggas need this album yesterday and i need the live DVD a week ago. 

Pre-Fricking-Ordered.

Songs like "Pledge" and "Unelma" are giving off a touch of mid 2000's-era vkei to me and I'm really liking it. "Fake" and "The Outrage Sexuality" are actually sounding really nice within the context of the album!  Can't wait to get this! (and the re-releases of BABYMETAL'S 2 albums hehe...hurry and ship my order CDJapan)

oooo sounds real nice, super excited to get my copy

1 hour ago, The MAD Stallion said:

We should just call this time of the year Lynch. season.

I'm already looking forward to next year's album XD

Also pre-ordered the fuck out of this. Limited edition is on sale at Amazon.co.jp for ¥2,819, and the shipping is faster and cheaper than icky EMS.

As DARK, they'll release AVANTGARDE for Europe with Gan-shin records at 2016/10/14 (one month after japanese release).

Already preordered my limited, but i prefer "original" version anyway (with bonus from CDJ ^^)

Sorry but I also hate the album art XD I'm not even approaching giving a fuck because the samples sound great and I always love Lynch. This cover art though is jusy super sterile. The flaming piano was at least.... funny.

Love this art (the regular is better positioned), the bloody flower fit well with their aesthetical and musical universe imo. 

Reminds me of I BELIEVE IN ME (one of their best albums) and especially forgiven, it's a really good thing :D :
forgi.PNG

Whatever y'all smoking, PLEASE give me some. I believe in me is the only Lynch. Album I've tossed in the recycling bin multiple times because its that bad....

besides ALL THIS I GIVE YOU. 

17 hours ago, The MAD Stallion said:

Whatever y'all smoking, PLEASE give me some. I believe in me is the only Lynch. Album I've tossed in the recycling bin multiple times because its that bad....

besides ALL THIS I GIVE YOU. 

Is this a, "I don't like it so it's bad" or are you genuinely saying you believe it's the only album of theirs that wasn't worth listening to?

Because, damn, I'd sooner go IBIM than any album they released afterwards.