Trombe

lynch. new album "AVANTGARDE" release

Great songs, but nothing special. I need to hear how the rest of the album will sound now =O. THE OUTRAGE SEXUALITY remind me of INVADER a bit. Thanks for sharing!

F.A.K.E. kinda brought me back to 2012, and OUTRAGE SEXUALITY reminded me of INVADER as well (which I was expecting). The songs are definitely not "AVANT-GARDE" as the album title says, but they're still enjoyable lynch. tracks.

Also, since their graphic designers always fail miserably with typography, I modded the album cover to have no text:

Spoiler

rDwAszi.jpg

ive got to hand it to them for being consistent for past 7~8 years.

maybe almost too consistent ... like no change at all .

but all in all, 

it's good old lynch.

as a side note, i think lynch. pretty much stopped evolving since "i believe in me"

-- which i found being the pinnacle of lynch.

(god i used to listen to that album for straight 5 months)

Edited by platanity

Sounds good and solid but not like anything new. The part at the beginning of the outrage sexuality where he spoke kinda scared me though because I had my volume up too high and I wasn't expecting it :X'D:

The previews are fine, but like everyone seems to be saying nothing amazing or great or different. I've always liked their music for like background noise.... 

That section in the middle of FAKE was pretty sick. The break down in The outrage Sexuality was boss. However, i share the same opinions as everyone else. These tracks are far from anything spectacular. But these are standard lynch tracks that are on almost every album these days. I like to think the juicy tracks are being saved for the album. 

Still keeping expectations low for anything too new. This yearly album thing has pros and cons. The biggest con being that with some bands, that tight timetable leaves very little room for growth.

lynch.? More like, "makes new album in a cinch."

I call this the lynchwich.

Bland and boring bloat on the outside, delicious sweet meats in the middle.

sammich_zpsewv5rvnv.jpg

On a more serious note, yeah I second with everyone that the chorus and main melodies are very standard lynch., but I'm seriously loving the middle riff in "THE OUTRAGE SEXUALITY". If only they made an entire song out of that sound. 

I can't remember the last time they wrote a good and short, pure headbanger. I think it might be "TIAMAT" from "I BELIEVE IN ME" (I didn't like "-273.15 C").

That middle section in F.A.K.E. is so unfitting XD but I frankly love the energy of the whole song (+ being exactly as "avantgarde" as expected...) ha.

Outrage Sexuality baangin but the melodic parts sound overwhelmingly monotone to anyone? but yeah much like Invader. WANT.

Idk guys I'm feeling it more than what we had to look forward to leading up to D.A.R.K.

I like it.  And I'm okay with them doing what they've been doing all along. I just haven't gotten tired of their sound. Sometimes I get tired of what some musicians do and wish for them to mix things up... I haven't felt that way with lynch.

And you have to be careful what you wish for.  lynch. starts doing electro/dance rock and you guys will be bitching about the good ol days when lynch. released albums like DARK.