ladycaos

[SELLING] Magazines, CDs, merch, Mejibray set, shopping service (ticket, shops, Mercari)

Hello everyone, 
I've been lurking on the forum and finally decided to subcribe :) I read the rules and I think this post should be allowed in all his parts but if it isn't let me know. 

I'm a foreign bangya in Japan and I have a sales page here -> https://www.facebook.com/ddvkeisales/ 

I'm selling some free papers/ magazines , CDs and free demo CDs, flyers, Cheri (Aya and Toga ex MEABEL, some Savage, NAINE, Balalaika and Morrigan)  and some merch (Gazette, Alice Nine), everthing from late 2013 on. Most of the time I end up making discounts on the originally free stuff,  so if there is anything you want feel free to contact me :) probably messaging me on FB will get you a faster response, if you don't see my reply here please by all means send a message over there.
It's quite hard to post a complete list here so please browse my page. 
Prices don't include shipping. Shipping is from Japan and the amount depends on what you order and what kind of shipping you want. 

I also do buy other things like tickets, CDs in shops and from websites, Mercari items, so feel free to contact me. In general I charge a 5-10% commission that covers ATM/Paypal/packaging fees.
I also buy from other bands for the lives I'm at - with just a few exceptions (for the moment I won't buy live merchandising of DAMY, Dispina, 0.1g).  I  currently go only to a few lives of the following bands: SAVAGE, Balalaika, Seven (ex Meabel).  
I tend to not do Twitter sales unless you are a regular customer  because they are too time-consuming, sorry ;_; .

My page has also a feedback section here -> https://www.facebook.com/ddvkeisales/photos/pb.1632226787065655.-2207520000.1462357961./1632558990365768/?type=3&theater 

Thank you all for reading! 

Edited by ladycaos

Adding a list of all the free CDs and magazines that I have. Please ask for prices, but they are usually around 2 euro + shipping (except for Fool's Mate magazines and CDs I paid for). 
Fool's Mate is very expensive to send because they are quite heavy. 
I periodically throw away stuff because I don't have space in my room, so please check with me in advance to know if stuff is still available. 

For CDs, I am willing to trade for some specific things listed below!

MAGAZINES

Fool's Mate 9  (2012年9月) 
Fool's Mate 5  (2012年5月) 

CDs

ジョラルド Snake 
Orgy of Villains ... ( 君に咲く華, genocide)
BRATBAX Toward the Twilight 
Artemis Call in the Sun 
OWL Dommunication 
Ant1nett サンプルdvd

Lazarous  107 
Baby I Love You No One is Immortal
GeziGezi Doku (毒)
FAZE 二日後の
ZeroGumi - Magical Music

Nollcrea - 天蘇
Re:aL ヒカリノカナタ (tape)

ゴア -  鬼灯くん

ソロソロ眠ルコロ...zzz - Voyage 

SAVAGE - Tokumeisan no Kubiwa Type A (with DVD)- 1000 yen shipping with airmail included // NEW never opened!  Original price 1300 yen
MUCC - フライト single, used - 500 yen shipping with airmail included
MEJIBRAY - Emily Type B, damaged case, 500 yen worlwide shipping included (airmail no tracking)

Willing to trade for 
3rd Birthday Hades, Your death caused my rebirth (lol as if someone would trade these) 
KRAD SepsiS 
MEJIBRAY some type As (PM for details)
MUCC singles (I already have quite a lot so let me know which ones you have)
MORRIGAN - Black Russian
Anything Fixer aside from End of Stasis

Edited by ladycaos
updated

Update!
Replied to PM :)

Also selling the following Gazette and Alice Nine merchandising (prices INCLUDE worldwide shipping with regular aimail -no tracking-, if you want a different kind of shipping please ask, will give you some discount if you buy more than one thing or add to another purchase):

Gazette Burst Into a Blaze Photoset - 6 euro
Gazette FC limited Golden Pouch  (for Pasmo etc.) - 6 euro

Alice Nine - Club Alice Fanclub Limited Pick with long chain (can be used as necklace)- 4 euro
Alice Nine strap Winter 2005 - 5 euro

Please head over to my page for pictures!  https://www.facebook.com/ddvkeisales/

Edited by ladycaos
Erased sold items

Updating!!!   Gonna erase all the things I threw away or sold.
I am also selling lots of Cheki of Aya and Toga ex Meabel, and some other random cheki (Hilo ex NAINE,Ayuto Savage, Grieva's Hisame etc.) 

Edited by ladycaos

Updated!  Erased all CDs I sold, added some new ones. 

Selling SAVAGE new single, Tokumeisan no Kubiwa type A, for only 1100 yen shipping with airmail included.

I also now buy from Mercari.  Please visit my page for details  and RULES

Edited by ladycaos

Hello!

SAVAGE Tokumeisan no Kubiwa Type A is now 1000 yen shipping included!

Edited by ladycaos

Hello!

selling a set with the following Mejibray items (price is 35 euro, worldwide shipping with airmail included) :

- Divergence CD

- Nanaki CD

- Anniversary face towel
-  Meji Summer Fukubukuro DVD Koichi version
- Cheki (1 Koichi, 2 Meto, 1 Mia)

If selling separately prices are as follow:

Towel : 10 euro airmail shipping included ( no tracking, will be folded ) 

Nanaki CD : 10 euro airmail shipping included ( no tracking ) 

Divergence CD: 10 euro airmail shipping included (no tracking )

Meji Summer Fukubukuro DVD Koichi version : 10 euro shipping included (airmail no tracking) 

Cheki (1 Koichi, 2 Meto, 1 Mia) : 

1-> 7 euro each shipping included (airmail no tracking) 

2-> 12 euro shipping included (airmail no tracking) 

3-> 17 euro shipping included (airmail no tracking) 

4-> 20 euro shipping included ( airmail no tracking)

Please check here for pictures: 

https://www.facebook.com/ddvkeisales/photos/a.1893536974267967.1073741840.1632226787065655/1943371895951141/?type=3&theater

Please DO NOT contact me here. I won't see it. You can send a DM on my Facebook page OR an email at ladycaos25 @ yahoo.it (remove spaces). 
If you reply here I won't see it, unfortunately I'm quite busy and I don't have time to check various websites. 
Facebook will get you a fast reply (1-2 days), while email will take around one week.