Trombe

The 3rd Birthday will disband

Noooo, I've been following them for years and this is just :c Even if I saw it coming too.

They've remained strong despite members leaving and activities going underground.
I hope for them to reform something else afterward! 

NOOOOOO I knew that with only 2 memebers there was a high chance they'd end up disbanding but... I really wish for L to continue! such a talented man  :(

This really hurts....I had faith in them to continue but I hope L  and Tomoya form a band together with people who wont flake on them. These guys had so much promise, and I was looking forward to their full length album....

Seriously? I love their songs..... Whyyyyyyyy....... I had hopes. Please don't fade away. Such talented people. 

My heart sunk when I saw this...I have always had a liking to them ever since I starting listening to vkei jrock but this didn't catch me by much surprise. They seemed to have fallen off the face of the planet for the past few months or so... I really hope L and Tomoya don't stop here. 

UGH I did see this coming but didn't want it to happen to them... Please comeback and you already got an album ready so you can do IT!!!