Hello! We're Chaotic Harmony Imports and our mission is to globalize visual kei by bringing official merchandise to your doorstep!

We're a new import store, and an official distributor for each of our artists. We actually work directly with the labels and artists to get all of our merchandise, which keeps the prices low for you (as close to the original Japanese price as possible), and supports all of the artists!
By doing this, we allow you to completely avoid expensive import and shopping service fees, as well as slow shipments!
This also means that all of our inventory is brand new, and nothing us ever resale!

We are based in the US, but we offer international shipping an accept payments by Paypal.

Currently we feature these artists: lynch., SuG, Kaya, Schwarz Stein, Femme Fatale, DaizyStripper, FEST VAINQUEUR, Kiryu, Royz, Codomo Dragon, MeteoroiD, Chanty, and Avanchick.
We are also always working to expand our inventory. We feature tour goods like t-shirt, towel, cheki (signed!), cheki holders, and more!

Visit www.chaotic-harmony.net to see all of our available inventory!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via our contact form, or e-mail us at [email protected].
We'll also be replying to any questions or comments on this thread. :)

Our social media:
Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr

Dark+Darker+Darkness+2+Dolman+Shirt.jpg?   Neko+pouch.jpg?format=1000w   update+version+0+towel.jpg?format=1000w

acrylic+keychain.jpg?format=1000w   NES+Poster.jpg?format=1000w   Lucky+Charm.jpg?format=1000w   Cheki.jpg?format=1000w

Edited by chaoticharmony
Inserting links to social media

No bands that are in my interest so far, but I'll keep following you, the idea is great! I have the feeling Vk stuff gets more and more hard for foreign fans to get, so I'll support you of course! ^_^ I look forward for new imports!

21 hours ago, Ruha said:

No bands that are in my interest so far, but I'll keep following you, the idea is great! I have the feeling Vk stuff gets more and more hard for foreign fans to get, so I'll support you of course! ^_^ I look forward for new imports!

Thank you so much! We really appreciate any support. We hope to keep adding more bands to our website, so hopefully we'll be able to add some that interest you soon! :)

MeteoroiD's New Single "Natsu no 83 Sankakukei" Will Be Exclusively Available Overseas Through Pre-Order from Chaotic Harmony Imports!

Pre-orders will be open from August 3 - August 13, and are limited in quantity!

Each purchased single will come with an exclusive post card for overseas fans, signed by each member and personalized with your name!

"Natsu no 83 Sankakukei" is a limited edition single and so once it's sold out, it's gone for good!

Don't miss your chance to get your very own copy!

nattuno_CD.jpg?format=1000w

Tracklisting:

1. Sekai wa Watashi wo Kiratteru
2. Menheru Rondo
3. Yomi no Kaze

CoEXlWQWAAEKBnq.jpg            Co9qQ5lXEAE4DMZ.jpg             Cod5eaVWIAAZq0S.jpg

On 8/4/2016 at 0:36 AM, -NOVA- said:

That is so awesome :D i love this <3 unfortunately im not a fan of meteoroid but this is a really cool chance for fans :D 

Thanks! We hope to be able to continue to do more events like this with even more bands, so hopefully we can do one that will catch your attention soon. :)

6 hours ago, Mihi said:

I actually found your business card in a SHOXX or CURE magazine at a Mitsuwa Marketplace and looked you up xD

That's amazing! :D Thanks for looking us up!

Hope we can meet your vkei needs!

5 hours ago, doombox said:

@chaoticharmony Hi! Will you be importing Chanty's new mini album? I'm curious what the price difference would be ordering from you versus other online shops. 

I'm sorry, as of right now, we don't plan on importing it! If we do, we'll definitely make an announcement on social media, however!

If you live in the US, our shipping for CDs tends to be cheaper, and often we get signed items. 

4 minutes ago, chaoticharmony said:

I'm sorry, as of right now, we don't plan on importing it! If we do, we'll definitely make an announcement on social media, however!

If you live in the US, our shipping for CDs tends to be cheaper, and often we get signed items. 

Thanks for letting me know. Signed items are always fun! I'll keep my eyes open for future announcements. :)

3 hours ago, doombox said:

Thanks for letting me know. Signed items are always fun! I'll keep my eyes open for future announcements. :)

Thank you!
We're a new store so we're still small, but we're growing and hope to add more inventory and be able to do more events like this one with MeteoroiD. :)
We're also active on Twitter and we actively tweet any news and updates we have!

4 minutes ago, chaoticharmony said:

Thank you!
We're a new store so we're still small, but we're growing and hope to add more inventory and be able to do more events like this one with MeteoroiD. :)
We're also active on Twitter and we actively tweet any news and updates we have!

I hope things go well! Its always nice seeing more places to get our hands on the music we love! <3 

Followed you on twitter and retweeted the event for my Meteoroid loving friends. \o/

Just now, doombox said:

I hope things go well! Its always nice seeing more places to get our hands on the music we love! <3 

Followed you on twitter and retweeted the event for my Meteoroid loving friends. \o/

Thank you so much!!
We really appreciate all of the warm support we receive from visual kei fans world wide. :)
Our goal is to not only support the bands but give fans things they might not have had access to before!

Pre-orders for Avanchick's single "Idol" are now open!

We are holding pre-orders for Avanchick's single "Idol" from 9.21 - 10.1.

This pre-order comes in a set which includes the CD + an unreleased artist photo print, both signed.

In addition, the CD will come personalized with your name!

Until now, "Idol" has only been sold at live venues and on Avanchick's webstore.

Despite performing this song live since the start of their career, this is the first time it's been recorded and released.

This pre-order set is regularly about a $20 value, but only $15 on Chaotic Harmony Imports.

IDOL.jpg?format=1000w

Tracklist:
1. Idol

Get your copy here: http://www.chaotic-harmony.net/avanchick/idol

Chaotic Harmony Imports now accepting pre-orders of signed Avanchick NOAH cheki!

Until Oct. 1, Chaotic Harmony will accept pre-orders for signed cheki of Avanchick's vocalist NOAH!

Each cheki is $10 + shipping and handling.

All products on Chaotic Harmony are officially distributed and used to support the artists.

Shipping for NOAH cheki can be combined with the "Idol" and artist photo print set (both signed), also available for pre-order until Oct. 1.

Signed NOAH cheki pre-orders: http://www.chaotic-harmony.net/avanchick/pre-order-avanchick-noah-cheki-signed

"Idol" + artist photo set pre-orders: http://www.chaotic-harmony.net/avanchick/idol

Avanchick.jpg?format=750w

2 hours ago, Waru Chibi said:

sadly shipping to Germany does not really pay off...

it's the same price as the cd itself.

I ask my friend if i can send it to their place v.v

We understand completely! 
We've tried to find the cheapest shipping methods and keep prices as low as possible, but unfortunately the price is ultimately decided by the shipping companies.

If we find a cheaper shipping method in the future, we will be sure to utilize it!

19 minutes ago, chaoticharmony said:

We understand completely! 
We've tried to find the cheapest shipping methods and keep prices as low as possible, but unfortunately the price is ultimately decided by the shipping companies.

If we find a cheaper shipping method in the future, we will be sure to utilize it!

send a message to you

i can send it to my friend in the USA =3

I get a lot of stuff from them so we'll include that in our next package ^^

45 minutes ago, Waru Chibi said:

send a message to you

i can send it to my friend in the USA =3

I get a lot of stuff from them so we'll include that in our next package ^^

Thank you! We received your message and sent a reply a moment ago!

That's great! I'm glad you have a way to help with shipping costs. :)

We really wish it wasn't so expensive to ship internationally. >_<

19 hours ago, chaoticharmony said:

Thank you! We received your message and sent a reply a moment ago!

That's great! I'm glad you have a way to help with shipping costs. :)

We really wish it wasn't so expensive to ship internationally. >_<

It's fine and not your fault that the problem with shipping occurs

but thanks for your cooperation with everything ^^