Trombe

少女-ロリヰタ-23区(lolita23q) one-day revival with Vo.颯(sou) & live-distributed single

少女-ロリヰタ-23区(lolita23q) will hold their one-day revival one-man live "絶対帝区" at TSUTAYA O-East at 2016/09/17, at which their live-distributed single "睡-スイレン-蓮の部屋(suiren no heya)(2016 remastering)" will be released

少女-ロリヰタ-23区(lolita23q) line-up at 2016/09/17:
Vo.颯(sou)
Gt.剣(tsurugi) (Sadie)
Gt.ユ≠キ(yuki)
Ba.リョヲ丞(ryousuke)
Dr.BAN

Cgu8-PmWIAA1N8Y.jpg

Edited by Trombe

lol 23 day countdown for 1 day revival

.. interesting that Sou will perform, tho

edit: Huh, no Ryuto.

Edited by peffy

The Psycho le cemu announced a revival too, but the expectations were so great that they returned. Lolita23Q, Return T...T

I didn't have any high hopes like you guys so I'm not disappointed, I was expecting nothing particular from this countdown. It still sucks that Ryuuto couldn't be part of this revival. And having Soshi for a duet would have been nice tho *-* after all, they've been both part of LOL's history.

I'm all here for 睡-スイレン-蓮の部屋 2016 version, holy shit this song is awesome and is on my top 10 of LOL songs; sadly all we have today is a not-so-good rip and it's killing me (I wish I had a copy of the original cd). A remastering meaning the song will not be re-recorded right? So no damages? xD

Edited by eiheartx

I'm a little disappointed that Ryuto not take part in this session since it's only for one night.. well I think Tsurugi is an excellent guitarist and he will enforce in the stage! ;D

Nice, but...why isn't there Ryuto?? ;--; Tsurugi is so randomly put there, in my opinion...

Btw, it's good to see Sou back!! *_*

Edited by Scarlet Obsidian

I thought it would be an mini-album or something.

Really disappointed SOSHI and Ryuuto would be able to make it. They are a good part of 23q history after all...

A Soshi and Sou duet would be fantastic!

I guess visual kei scenery is getting close to the end, At least in Japan. Hardly ever we've heard some good news from band that have been in the scenery for about 10 years and those ones who still active are not in the visualkei anymore, such as dir en grey, an cafe and so on. We realize we are getting old when our favorite band returns only for one day HAHAHA'

I'm interested to listen to 睡-スイレン-蓮の部屋 tho

3 hours ago, atsudahiru said:

I thought it would be an mini-album or something.

Really disappointed SOSHI and Ryuuto would be able to make it. They are a good part of 23q history after all...

A Soshi and Sou duet would be fantastic!

I guess visual kei scenery is getting close to the end, At least in Japan. Hardly ever we've heard some good news from band that have been in the scenery for about 10 years and those ones who still active are not in the visualkei anymore, such as dir en grey, an cafe and so on. We realize we are getting old when our favorite band returns only for one day HAHAHA'

I'm interested to listen to 睡-スイレン-蓮の部屋 tho

the future band of Kisaki and Wing Works are my only hope to hear something fresh! the rest of the bands in the scene is becoming very monotonous / boring with very used sound.. Pentagon and Arlequin are having a lot of success, but I do not like at all because the sound seems old and used .. Killaneth are the ugly copy of Mejibray (and have also copied the sound of a song by Girugamesh) but in the meantime they are having enough success .. so many bands now are unable to invent a unique personal style and always try to imitate band pass both the look and sound that I see that they are followed by many fans, it bothers me a lot >.<  (of course guys do not be offended if I judge your favorite bands that I mentioned up here "negatively" is just my personal opinion ;) )

Yeah, I hoped so much that they returned officially Active! Yuki, Ban and Sou are not a in a band,RYO:SUKE with Wing Works fails to make live a month enough (makes 1-2 per month, while I see band exeption also more than 10 per month) can not understand why the work in WW is so slow :'(

PS: I apologize to everyone if my English is not very good! ^^"

People bitch whinning and saying shit like Soshi is better than Sou, ugh.

692.gif

Super excited about the new version of suiren no heya ! It's one of their best songs. I hope they don't ruin it tough.

And I also believe they may keep their activities going if the response to this event is good. They'd better stream it or release a DVD. We deserve it.

Definitely on the hype train for this even if it's one day. Dat new version is probably gonna be pretty amazing especially since Sou has his baby back even if it's one night.

I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! But I didn't wanted to believe it! Is it real?

I was planning to go to last AvelCain live but now I'm broken into many pieces. I think I will flip on AvelCain and I will go there. Because Sou was my idol since 2008 and this was one of my favourite band since then.

I'm so lost. 

I hope they will continuine. But I don't think so. AND I JUST CAN'T SKIP MY LAST UNREAL CNASE TO SEE SOU LIVE.

The event has had a lot of likes and shares on Twitter and people seem very happy to see them in action even if for one night.. Tsutaya O-East has a capacity of 1300 people, something tells me that this concert will SOLD OUT! ^^

16 hours ago, plastic_rainbow said:

aww, one-day revival only? sucks that ryuto will not be joining, but it's great to see that sou will be performing!

*slightly hopes that they'll consider returning after the one-day*

If they succeed in do SOLD OUT at their concert and if the CD is able to get a good number of sales, I think they might want to consider that despite their many years are still much loved by the people and therefore could be back Active! :D