anadentone

The Biggest WTF moments In Jrock

I might as well lump Dynamite Tommy as the embodiment of anything WTF in VK as we speak:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Music/DynamiteTommy

(includes the question/almost rhetoric blow on whether Dir was even associated with Extasy due to Yoshiki's hand in their major debut)

Careful and curious observers may have noticed how much did his (possible) frauds/embezzlement cases have affected Dir's success and promotion antics (notice the slumps during certain periods)

Edited by Alroy

Biggest wtf for me was when Soan bitched about Moran not becoming famuz and then he breaks them up and he just does projects now.
Like what was the point even?
Any Moran fans up in hurr pls correct me if I got the wrong info 

And sidenote Manew getting arrested still makes me laugh loool the amount of $ i spent at Velu ya'll...

On 18/04/2016 at 8:34 PM, mahoujin said:

Ryutaro's affinity for golden showers.

Wat?

Where did you see this? My Plastic Tree's Ryutaro? I need sources plz! D:

The only thing I can think of is the leaking of Kisaki's nude and then him turning around and saying he was retiring.

And some lead singer from a band called disreign [Yohio?] getting into arguments with fans on twitter.

5 hours ago, heresytrash said:

Isshi's death was another one. I was too shocked by it, I honestly was looking forward to his solo project.

Me too.

Hm, only two things came up to my mind.

1. K's sudden death (the guitarist of Moi dix Mois)

2. MEJIBRAYs  weird change during last... 2 years? Their music and outfits has been turning in a really weird way and unfortunately I really can't say that I'm interested much of them anymore. It seems that they're trying to search something new to try on for their musical/personal styles but for me it just feels like they are lost in their search.

Sui popping out of retirement all of a sudden with a solo project

Not that I didn't see him coming back, but still x) it still hasn't hit me yet...

i was looking for a thread like this to discuss some of the legendary happenings i've been reading about so

-the guy from HenzeL getting pelted with natto during a show and heckled to the point his mom tried to stop them

-KLACK showing a beheading video during a big festival while being the most irrelevant band there

-the time Rentrer en Soi kicked out their guitarist who happened to be Yuuga's brother who impregnated a girl after trying to make him make her get an abortion, and Yuuga got so mad Satsuki had to get on his hands and knees and apologize on stage
-when Koma from kurara zeroshiki stole a song from an ero game and got caught

-when Byou/Toge and Yuuto from JOKER told Kazuhi he had to leave the band right after they did a show
-the time Vogus Image's vocalist accused Tora of stealing their shit, and Tora clapped back by calling him a druggie
-Zipang's entire existence: the head of their label was arrested for meth, and the vocalist said he was so fucked up on drugs that they couldn't even talk to him, so he decided to leave the band. But the label head posted on their site and claimed the vocalist raped someone and ran off with million of yen, and that he had fired them because of it.
-Yukiya from JILS kicking someone for recording a show
-when Sugizo got a parking ticket and said it was like being in Germany under Hitler
-Vidoll writing a whole dramatic song about the time someone posted Rame's email address on tanuki

Edited by cvltic

After today, I can now say that guys who leave their bands because of their girlfriends is really weird. x)

Edited by midi:nette

The bride recrutement who Yukika (ex JILLS, Kain) who did or still do for his coming wedding during the spring of this year, I'm curious to see if this wedding will really happen or not

1 hour ago, cvltic said:

-KLACK showing a beheading video during a big festival while being the most irrelevant band there

-

well they did do it because of the much censorship around the kidnap and beheafing thing in the Japanese media.

But yes, still not a smart move... 

However I wished we had a new cool vkei band who stand up like KLACK did.  

---------

and btw, that bandman leave a band because of a woman happens a few times a year.  since its not common in the vkei world to have a woman +kid and being that ikemenplayboy XD 

--------

the most wtf moment for me was, the death of Shota from ADAMS

On 2/19/2017 at 4:19 PM, cvltic said:

i was looking for a thread like this to discuss some of the legendary happenings i've been reading about so

-the guy from HenzeL getting pelted with natto during a show and heckled to the point his mom tried to stop them

-the time Rentrer en Soi kicked out their guitarist who impregnated Yuuga's sister after trying to make him make her get an abortion, and Yuuga got so mad Satsuki had to get on his hands and knees and apologize on stage
-when Koma from kurara zeroshiki stole a song from an ero game and got caught

-when Byou/Toge and Yuuto from JOKER told Kazuhi he had to leave the band right after they did a show
-the time Vogus Image's vocalist accused Tora of stealing their shit, and Tora clapped back by calling him a druggie
-Zipang's entire existence: the head of their label was arrested for meth, and the vocalist said he was so fucked up on drugs that they couldn't even talk to him, so he decided to leave the band. But the label head posted on their site and claimed the vocalist raped someone and ran off with million of yen, and that he had fired them because of it.
-Yukiya from JILS kicking someone for recording a show
-when Sugizo got a parking ticket and said it was like being in Germany under Hitler
-Vidoll writing a whole dramatic song about the time someone posted Rame's email address on tanuki

Woah... so much drama that I'd never even heard of until now.

Also why would anyone be mean to any of the HenzeL boys they're such sweet childs :(

@BiopandaYuuki was apparently a rude ho w/ a lot of shitty stuff to say about women and some girl named Kira was not having it. Plus he didn't pay back some money he owed? But they made up 7 years later and she posted a pic of them shaking hands. Actually she documents the whole thing on her blog, and even said she got permission from the other bands to do it at the time. Visual kei is great tbh