Early Stiff Little Fingers is one of my favorites

...and Void is a classic of course. Classic!

Edited by indigo

I was so bummed that Tarantüla is no more, BUT looks like 3/4 of the band got together to rock on in a new group called Man-Eaters! And they're great!

Here's their demo from last year as an appetizer:

And hot off the press, their first full-length just released a few days ago!

fffffuck this is my kinda shitttttt

Not sure if I am familiar with either of those bands, but dear god does those two covers look good. Perfect timing too as I am listening to tons of punk again. Mostly screamo for now, tho. But good timing nonetheless.

^ One of the band members makes the cover art if I'm not mistaken. He made some for their former band Tarantüla too, their musical output was equally great too (bit more on the HC punkish side).

Edited by Jigsaw9

On 9/22/2016 at 2:48 AM, Atreides said:

Here's a really awesome interview with Scott Sturgeon from Leftover Crack.  It's a bit long but I highly recommend it.

https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/kill-cops-leftover-cracks-scott-sturgeon-and-the-11-year-itch

Fuck World Trade is not only one of my favorite punk albums ever but also has one of my favorite album covers

On 3/2/2020 at 11:15 AM, Jigsaw9 said:

^ One of the band members makes the cover art if I'm not mistaken. He made some for their former band Tarantüla too, their musical output was equally great too (bit more on the HC punkish side).

Checked out both bands and dug them. Really my cup of tea. Thanks for throwing 'em out here.

I guess this could kinda-fit in the metal thread too, but whatever.

Bitter Lake Recordings has remastered and re-pressed the sole record of cult Japanese crust "supergroup" Grave New World, but also important that it's now finally available digitally too (as the physical formats are sold-out already). Just gave it a spin, still an excellent and demented album. The buzzsaw guitars and those King Diamond-esque wails are great!

https://bitterlakerecordings.bandcamp.com/album/the-last-sanctuary-lp

Edited by Jigsaw9

Sign in to follow this