YuyoDrift

Show us your handwriting!

On 9/18/2016 at 1:22 PM, freesia said:

My non-cursive hand writing looks a bit like YuyoDrift's

14369882_1194101723969013_69510558615642

Cool that you  can write in different scripture. 

I wish I could write something else that the Alphabet.

Mine are pretty compact specially when my hands are tired. Mother always complain and telling me: 

I need magnifying glass to read this

Edited by Ai Chan

24 minutes ago, Ai Chan said:

Cool that you  can write in different scripture. 

I wish I could write something else that the Alphabet.

Mine are pretty compact specially when my hands are tired. Mother always complain and telling me: 

I cant see it lol

Not even logging into my twitter haha.

3 hours ago, YuyoDrift said:

I cant see it lol

Not even logging into my twitter haha.

Eh? I thought it was on public. Done.

AGLFiJW.jpg

My handwriting is also very small which often makes it even harder to read.

I have no idea why but I tend to write "ㅎ" with a vertical stroke on top if it starts the word and a horizontal stroke if it's in the middle of a word. It really bothers me.

I've never really practiced writing japanese by hand so it's quite terrible lol

I used to study russian in high school and I can still read and write pretty smoothly but otherwise I've kinda forgotten everything... I'd kinda wanna start studying it again but I'm lazy and the grammar made me cry sometimes

My handwriting's pretty terrible, much like the quality of this picture (sorry 'bout that, I have no good cameras).

7AzSw7i.jpg

When I was about seven, my teachers told me that I had to improve my handwriting because no-one could read it. After I did (and by that, I mean after I decided to be all fancy and write in cursive), I looked back at some of my old writing and, sure enough, I was genuinely unable to make out what I'd written in the past. It's still pretty bad, and my teachers still tell me they prefer it when I type (even though I haven't had any college teachers tell me my handwriting's completely illegible). It doesn't look too awful in this picture, but if you saw one of my college essays with loads and loads of words all close together, you might not be able to understand it. It's like a typical ten-year-old boy's handwriting; spiky, thin and awkward. Kind of like my hair, actually.