cullucoo

[SELLING] DIR EN GREY CDs, DVDs, photobook, t-shirts etc

Hi! I'm selling some DIR EN GREY merch for a friend:

4 wristbands from various tours (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006) 5€ each
DVD 2008 The rose trims again 5€

DVD 2005 Withers and withers -bootlegged- 5€
DVD 2009 Aknot only 5€
Tour shirts (S sizes, various years and colors, both US EU and Japanese tours, ask for more info or just let me know which one you're looking for, i might have it) 10€ each
Hoodie (S size, color black) Tour 2011 Paradox of retaliation 17€
Hoodie (S size, color black) Tour 2009 Uroboros EU, broken fly (needs to be replaced), hoodie has been worn a lot so it shows usage signs, 5€
CD: Kisou limited (shiny cover), Six Ugly, Agitated screams of maggots, Marrow of a bone, Hageshisa to kono mune no naka de bla bla, Lotus, Different Sense 5€ each
Photobook -a dead angle- (2000) 10€
Photobook Ware (2003) 10€

I have PLENTY of Dir en grey items since I've been a hardcore fan for over 10 years, so if you're looking for something specific let me know and, if I have it, we can work something on. :grin:

Shipping from Italy, if you want more pictures or if you have any questions just ask~!

Edited by .StranGè.

1 hour ago, rekzer said:

im interested in the Kisou limited and Six Ugly can you pm me some pictures?

Sure!

3 hours ago, The MAD Stallion said:

interested in the rose trims again!

45 minutes ago, BlackSwan_86 said:

I'm interested in the Photobooks -a dead angle- and WARE....do you have mor pictures of them?

PMed both of you!

Hello guys, I'm .StranGè's friend which has been selling the Dir en grey merchandise.

I would like to thank all of you and especially Gè for helping me out selling these items I no longer care to keep.

I'm now updating the post with new items that I'm currently selling, it's Japanese tours limited towels from the years 2008-2011

Here's a picture of the 5 towels, just let me know the number of which one you are interested in.

The price is 10€ each.

(NUMBER 5 - ALL VISIBLE THING SOLD)!

32XC06W.jpg

Please contact me in private if you're interested in anything! Thank you :)

Edited by Caesar

Hey, I know this is a few months later, but do you still happen to have towels 1 (TOUR08 TRTA) and 4 (TOUR11 AQA)? How much would shipping be to USA zip code 30008? If you don't mind emailing me back, as I work a lot and don't get time to be on the computer and check websites and such (email is MUCH easier for me to respond to). [email protected]. Thank you!