Trombe

NIGHTMARE will be temporarily on hiatus

I'd assumed it would be the same for them, if not, what was the point of Nightmare going on hiatus?

Even with Sendai Kamotsu releasing something a couple times a year, I'd rather Yomi just have a full recovery period :/

So like... I came across a video today that was a full recap of all of Nightmares work and it's so weird to think that they're 16 years old and how long I have been following them for. I stopped listening to them somewhere along the way..... but it reminded me that their last live before the hiatus is coming up... it's just a really weird feeling. Something tells me they'll come back to make 20 years and then dip. 

On 4/3/2016 at 5:43 PM, Saishu said:

I wonder what the issue is between Sakito and Hitsugi.

Honestly, that's a lot of drama, and it's a wonder why the band just doesn't split. It wouldn't surprise me if they come back to celebrate the 20 years, release a single or a mini, then bounce for good. Seriously.

I've only heard this supposed issue mentioned on here once or twice...with no solid evidence to support it. So either this is some bullshit that's meant for nothing other than senseless speculation or potential "drama" in the fandom. Or someone should really explain what exactly is going on. 

Edited by Ro plz

3 minutes ago, midi:nette said:

I thought they were already on hiatus...;w;

Nah their last live is this month I think.

21 hours ago, Ro plz said:

I've only heard this supposed issue mentioned on here once or twice...with no solid evidence to support it. So either this is some bullshit that's meant for nothing other than senseless speculation or potential "drama" in the fandom. Or someone should really explain what exactly is going on. 

Maybe Hitsugi wants a turn at being the second rate Sugizo clone. 

12 minutes ago, Saishu said:

Maybe Hitsugi wants a turn at being the second rate Sugizo clone. 

+1