Trombe

SCAPEGOAT new conceptual mini album "被害者の会(higaisha no kai)" release

SCAPEGOAT new conceptual mini album "被害者の会(higaisha no kai)" will be released at 2016/05/25 (2 TYPE)

TYPE A (2,916yen) will include CD+DVD (including "告白_時々、雨(kokuhaku _ tokidoki ame)" PV)+booklet (16 pages), and TYPE B (2,484yen) will include CD+booklet (8 pages)

[CD track list]
01.______手紙。(______ tegami)
02.メイド in スパイダー(maid in spider) (from アカイイト(akai ito))
03.ドラマチックエフェクト(dramatic effect) (from サイコな晩餐(psycho na bansan))
04.______日常の考察に心の影。(______ nichijou no kousatsu ni kokoro no kage) (included in TYPE A)
04.______日常の考察に不安の影。(______ nichijou no kousatsu ni fuan no kage) (included in TYPE B )
05.したたかに闇夜(shitataka ni yamiyo) (from 眠れない僕の趣味(nemurenai boku no shumi))
06.告白_時々、雨(kokuhaku _ tokidoki ame) (from 赤いバスルーム(akai bathroom))

Ce7OTgNUMAAo9Wu.jpg

Edited by Trombe

I don't understand 

02.メイド in スパイダー(maid in spider) (from アカイイト(akai ito))
03.ドラマチックエフェクト(dramatic effect) (from サイコな晩餐(psycho na bansan))
05.したたかに闇夜(shitataka ni yami) (from 眠れない僕の趣味(nemurenai boku no shumi))
06.告白_時々、雨(kokuhaku _ tokidoki ame) (from 赤いバスルーム(akai bathroom))

I don't recognize those songs, It means they are from their singles or...what '__'

Their album from last year was a pleasant surprise (first time I had listened to them). I really liked their "psycho serial killer" theme..

The promo is interesting, I will pick up this mini album but it'll have to go with my June order.  .. numetal is buying it anyway, so I'm not in a rush, ha ha ha

...shit have to buy 2 types argh

that song has too many feels I can' handle xD  very different but it sounds great,tho I will really miss their psychotime (or they won't erase that part completely,I am very curious).

Edited by Xerath

whoaaa the SCAPEGOAT of lilac (the only CD of theirs i own)  is backk.

now deliberating whether to get this, since there's a high chance this might be the only song in the mini i end up listening to XD

Is the corpse supposed to be the same girl he killed in the Akai Bathroom PV? That would be really cool, and show how the song is connected to Akai Bathroom.

The song sounds amazing, I love this kind of ballad. 

This band quickly became one of my faves after some random person requested their lyrics last year.

Edited by peffy

O..kay I was expecting something WHOLE different when that girl was humming Akai Bathroom like a creepy sequel of it but nice ballad