Trombe

ex-DELUHI members new band "ZERO MIND INFINITY" will form

Sure some of the guys have been in the scene for a while, but charging 3,800 yen for their first one-man? Geez.

Just now, saishuu said:

Sure some of the guys have been in the scene for a while, but charging 3,800 yen for their first one-man? Geez.

3,800 is what you pay at the door, which is always 500 yen more. the actual ticket price is 3,300 which is well within the range of what you see for 95% of vk lives (3,000-3,500 yen)

I am a bit excited to hear Juri is with Aggy again making a new band, but I have a feeling their music won't be as good as when they were Deluhi because of not having Leda and Sujk as it was the best combination. I will keep a false hope that Leda would join Zero Mind Infinity eventually because without Leda playing his guitar along with Aggy's bass playing its just not the same nor is it as epic.  I don't know if this guitarist in the new group would be able to play as skillfully as Leda, because Leda is one of the best guitarists. I wish Leda wouldn't waste his talent on that manufactured Babymetal group(he is not getting  recognition for his guitar playing on their music and its such a waste on that lame group) and wasting his time in FED. Dang it Leda (and Sujk) need to get back together with Aggy and Juri and stop wasting their talent elsewhere. And Aggy started all this in the first place, he can't seem to make his mind up, or he realized going solo he failed so he came running back to Juri.

The guitarists in this group are good, but they don't play the same style as Leda at all. I'd definitely check out Sel'm and 12012 because I'm very confident that's the direction this band is gonna go. Which sounds nothing at all like Deluhi.

I swear, I was looking for some sort of preview on their OHP just yesterday. And here it is, finally!

Well... Color me disappointed, that's nothing special :( but it's always a pleasure to listen to Juri sing in a heavy environment once again <3

1 hour ago, mallefyksword said:

I did not expect that... All these "woooooh ooooooh" damn I hate that !!

Agreed 101%!

fuckin love it! SPECIALLY those woooooh ooooh, that everybody hated lol! it's always awesome in live performances

but the equalization/sound engineering could use some work. But probably there's some youtube fault in it

Edited by chemicalpictures

I like the "whoooaaa" parts too.  The melodic side of this song is by far what is saving it. the ~brutal~ sections sound like a hot mess. I'd just as soon cut off the entire first third of the song and call it a day.

i honestly didn't thought i could be every again intersted in something which involves Juri (cuz imo everything after DELUHI's 2nd minialbum was pretty boring) but this has tons of potential - also i loved the "whooo-oo" parts and damn that screaming (especially cuz he did it in japanese and not english) was killer!

Am I the only one who finds that guitar lead during the chorus annoying. I'm like dude...you're doing too much to sound cool.  Just because you can play

the instrument excellent doesnt mean you have to do all that to sound good. it seems overally ambitious and not really structured to me. The replay ability on this is horrible.

7 hours ago, jduv86 said:

Am I the only one who finds that guitar lead during the chorus annoying. I'm like dude...you're doing too much to sound cool.  Just because you can play

the instrument excellent doesnt mean you have to do all that to sound good. it seems overally ambitious and not really structured to me. The replay ability on this is horrible.

yeah, it does sounds a bit messy. a bit too much is going on there. But I blame production, and apparently this is only a demo, so...

Gave this one listen.

And that's the only listen they'll get from me.

Nothing special or worth going back to at all.

Edited by Ro plz

Personally this song has a bit too much synth/effects for my taste, but overall I love it! Possibly just my Juri bias but whatever. <3 And I love the “whooa whooa” parts! Like, he sounds so good in them? haha Plus those parts are fun live! <33

On 12/20/2016 at 3:55 PM, jduv86 said:

Yeah the guitar is a bit much and a little distracting for me too. Maybe he just got a bit carried away lol but if @chemicalpictures is right and it’s just a demo, then it can only get better from here!

On 12/22/2016 at 8:46 AM, Ro plz said:

Gave this one listen.

And that's the only listen they'll get from me.

Nothing special or worth going back to at all.

Wow. You’re going to base your entire opinion on the band from one song??
What’s “special” anyway? I’m pretty sure no band is really all that special or unique compared to any other band. Whatever bands you like are probably nothing special either. We all just like what we like regardless of it being special. But whatever.

“And that’s the only listen they’ll get from me.” As if your listen is all that important. It's fine if you're not really into the song, but really. Get over yourself.

Good song. The mixing on the drum doesn't sound crisp for blast beats. The guitar tapping during the chorus could've been moved to the solo section. Too distracting.

Its a more fun listen than FED, but FED's song compositions are more respectable, in that each instrument has a purpose. It seems like ZMI has a checklist of things they wanted to put in a song and strung them together. Also, FED's songs are darker, so not all songs are meant to be fun like "Be Proud".

Edited by Dillinger