Trombe

ex-DELUHI members new band "ZERO MIND INFINITY" will form

Cautiously optimistic for this. Jury's session at the ALSDEAD live played some heavy stuff, and with this group's lineup, I hope they take it in that direction.

Hmn. I am sort of sad about the more negative comments in this thread.

Anyways, maybe I just really want this band to succeed.

Though, I am curious as to what brought Aggy back to the scene. It's been a while since Garson, which he started up after saying he was leaving the band member side of the industry, which caused the end of DELUHI. But that was almost a year and a half after DELUHI stopped activities and it only lasted 6 months about. Things can certainly change in a year and a half... But at this point it's been about 4 years since his last band. So I can imagine that there could definitely be something that would bring him back to the band member side of the industry, just like it did with Garson.  I know he caused some drama with DELUHI... Though DELUHI's initial hiatus was more in concern for Juri's vocal condition, it was during that hiatus that Aggy made his decision and since the other members considered DELUHI only to be "Juri, Leda, Aggy, Sujk" and no one else, they put an end to it. 

In any case, I am looking forward to this being a great band. I don't want another DELUHI. What made DELUHI what it was, was the combination of the members. I do not feel DELUHI will come back unless the members reunite.

What I am most looking forward to is the way Juri sings whether it's harder or softer, John taking the lead in guitar with his usual assertiveness, and certainly the awesome rhythm section that has been ensembled. Aggy on the bass for me has always been a delight and Sakai was such a great addition to 12012 for the short time he was with them and then Kaji on the drums seems so promising after his time with both And and REIGN, both of which I liked musically.

To sum it up I am seriously excited for this band. I am hoping it's a huge success. Or at least worth listening to. I have high hopes but they won't be dashed if they aren't mind-glowingly amazing. With this grouping they can't be bad. ((I say that, but ya never really know right?))

Seeing John and Hiroaki on the roster gives me hope for this.  To be honest, it was clear to me that Leda and Sujk were the reasons I loved Deluhi after hearing Juri's solo work.  With 12012 and Sel'm guitarists on the roster, I can rest easy knowing that they have the ability and penchant to create heavy and dark riffs when they want to. 

I hope this band puts out original material.  Until then, I will reserve judgement and hope for the best.

団長(danchou) session members:
Vo.団長(danchou) (NoGoD)
Gt.刻(tokky) (Black Gene For the Next Scene)
Ba.Sato (ex-Lc5)
Dr.Takeshi (カメレオ(kameleo))

Edited by Trombe

亜季(aki) session members:
Vo.MAKI (ALSDEAD)
Gt.じょん(john) (ZERO MIND INFINITY)
Ba.亜季(aki) (Sadie)
Dr.匠(shou) (ex-UnsraW, now WING WORKS(support))
Manip.ZeeF (Flutter Echo)

Edited by Trombe

I'm just so torn. Aggy left the band and DELUHI disbanded because they didn't feel like continuing without the full band members... Now Sujk and leda are together in FED, and now Juri and Aggy are together? So why not make a new band with all of them together? Is there bad blood between each other that they don't form a new band?

Being in a band, even for the amount of time they were together forms some special bonds, you'd think when given the opportunity, they'd get back together under DELUHI again or a new band/style

I just knew it this morning and can't believe it and went to their official site and wish sadie and dg give me an announcement for disbandment N+1 time

it's really a good news

when I heard Juri's solo, I used to think he would never back to vk

I bet I will like their music

they will hold their one-man live "BE PROUD" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2017/01/29

団長(danchou) session SET-LIST at 2016/07/16:

01.完全感覚Dreamer (ONE OK ROCK)
02.ズッコケ男道 (関ジャニ∞0
03.愛を込めて花束を (Superfly)
04.ポニーテールとシュシュ (AKB48)
05.女々しくて (ゴールデンボンバー)

亜季(aki) session SET-LIST at 2016/07/16:

01.(Sic) (Slipknot)
02.OVERLOAD (SPYAIR)
03.Whenever you are (ONE OK ROCK)
04.evils fall (MAN WITH A MISSION)
05.Emotions (MAN WITH A MISSION)

Edited by Trombe

All these announcements for lives but when are they going to  announce a music release 

Edited by -NOVA-