Sign in to follow this  
anadentone

Where Are They Now-Jrock Edition

So many bands disbanding now and so many have disbanded years ago but have never came back in other bands. So time to name band members from known bands (doesnt have to be big bands just bands we kinda heard of) who have went to other bands (known or just starting out) or non Band related jobs. (can include some rumors since most of us don't live in Japan)

I wonder about former members . Sou from Remming, Sala from BFN, Klaha from Malice Mizer (hell everyone cept Mana & Gackt), Sakura from L'arc~en~ciel. 

ALmost everyone in Pumpkin Head got married ( Rui i heard is free ladies)

Rui from Screw- quit, did jewelry or something then did a crappy solo album

The lead singer from Aicle got married

and I can't think of anyone else D:

Emiru got married?? I didn't know :-)

By the way I read somewhere that Klaha, after his solo phase, started to give voice to advertisements, but I don't know if this is true.

If something else comes up in mind, I will put here :-)

Emiru got married?? I didn't know :-)

By the way I read somewhere that Klaha, after his solo phase, started to give voice to advertisements, but I don't know if this is true.

If something else comes up in mind, I will put here :-)

oh wrong person XD I heard it s Keita . heard he has kids too. I believe the marrying part since most bands break up and within a year or so , you found out they got married. I'm curious about Yu-kin from Malice Mizer. he just disappeared D:

It's sad that many bands we love will disappear into the public and we might pass by them one day (even in North America or Europe) and won't even know :o

Imagine someone in Toronto passing by a young Asian boy and realizing that might be Gackt's son :o

I heard that MITSURU ex. SuG is married too.
Sou from Remming/ex. lolita 23q was host, but I don't know if he still is.
There was a rumor about Kazuki ex. Royz that he's host now.

And shyena from V-last. makes movies about food and uploads them on youtube xD

I heard that MITSURU ex. SuG is married too.

Sou from Remming/ex. lolita 23q was host, but I don't know if he still is.

There was a rumor about Kazuki ex. Royz that he's host now.

And shyena from V-last. makes movies about food and uploads them on youtube xD

I wonder about Shouta now that ya brought up SuG

I know  Akiya (or his twin O.O) from Kagrra is D=out's manager

I didn't understand Kazuki leaving royz. Ok he had to take care of his parent(s) but if hes doing host jobs, then he can't take care of them :S

Everyone might already know this, but Emiru has been in Yeti for the past 3 years and I like them better than Aicle tbh. So if you're missing Emiru because you think he retired, surprise! He's been doing good shit for a while. 

Yeah, never knew that kind of music would suit Emiru, but the look and sound of Yeti are 10/10.

I heard Keita got married and Suzuran went back to university and Rubi became a salary man. 

I wonder about former members [...] Klaha from Malice Mizer (hell everyone cept Mana & Gackt)...

Kozi is involved with many bands like ZIZ, the three-man band whose name I can't remember, and of course his solo project(?). Yu~ki, I think, is retired.

I've een lurking around for a while, but :

where the fuck is peggy giggles from the candy spooky theater ?

And the guys from OZ ?

So many guys went missing...

On 3/17/2016 at 11:16 AM, Undead burger said:

And the guys from OZ ?

I was just thinking this now. I've been listening to their best of the past few days. Natsuki hasn't updated his twitter since 2013. I guess most of them have become salarymen or something? Natsuki was a good vocalist. :tw_bawling:

Edited by lichtlune

I always wondered what happened to Yuki and Fumi of La'Mule.

I also wonder what's happened to Shion of CrowXClass. (all the other members minus Kurona and Hibiki just returned to what they did before: Playing in regular traditional ensembles)

I'm still wondering about CO- from FUTURISM BOYZ. I assume he retired after the whole fiasco with police and supposed drug involvement, but if anyone knows anything more, I'd love it. He's my fave little junkie boy.

I wonder what happened to the guys from KYOKUTOU GIRL FRIEND(キョクトウガールフレンド)?  I was looking at VKDB and it seems most of their members aren't active anymore. In fact both their vocalist and bassist had no band history prior or after KGF at all. 

Sign in to follow this