LAST TOUR:

「-0- STORY」
05/11 NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT
05/12 HOLIDAY OSAKA
05/20 新宿RUIDO K4

LAST ONEMAN 『ONE story』 - 05/31

LAST ALBUM - 05/11

;---------------------------------;

:lolita_sad: :lolita_sad: :lolita_sad: :lolita_sad: :lolita_sad: :lolita_sad: :lolita_sad:

That's rough... I've known them since INITIATOR, and I never knew why they didn't break through until last year, perhaps they were just always swallowed up by the masses. They are an amazing band with quite a heavy past emotionally, so it's sad to have to see them go now after having overcome their initial hardships. Sometimes I wonder if it's the pressure of gaining more popularity that breaks these bands up — because they've really only experienced a year of recognition.

I'll never fucking understand vkei fans in Japan. How the fuck could Xenon be so underappreciated? really, such bullshit. I hope they at least stay on the scene, all of them are way above your average musicians.

This is what happens when 30 new bands are created like every 2 months.  

I love the band and I always thought they were underrated but I'm surprised that they lasted as long as they did. I just hope that last album will have new songs rather than just a simple "best of album".

I really got into them last year after they were featured in the Monthly best of tracks.  I have enjoyed all they have put out - so I am also sad to read this.  Frequent disbandments seem to be the standard nowadays - which sucks.

Fuck, one the best recent bands... :(

This band is barely recent (they had their debut in 2008). It may only seem like are a 'new' band because of how they have received zero publicity or anything of the sort until 2015. They suffered the loss of their guitarist who passed away in 2011, changed vocalists as well, yet have remained far under that radar. They are definitely not without history.

I think it has not much to do with how many new bands are forming, I guess it has something to do with how much the band members sleep around. If a band doesn't, it seems like they never get ~famous~

This message is really making me sad. From the start of the band I was following them and now this. I have to agree with other peoples opinion about their popularity, the band has been active for 8 years and they have a small fan base. There are other bands which has released more music and increase their popularity during the years but than their style changed to much like BORN for example and everything start to fall apart.

Xenon at this point had a solid musical style and I liked every release (except the last one, I still has not getting my hand into it, where can I buy it? CDJ is not offering it).

I hope CDJ is going to offer their last album...

I also still need Othello..and I do hope CDJ will offer xenon's last album.the last I can do as a fan is buying it and hoping the best for them,because they really deserve much more love than they got

This makes me sad. I discovered them when they released GothiCA, and I've been following them since. 

Rare are the bands lasting for so long, despite members loss. Lately it has been a trend to break up for almost no reason.
I hope to get their last album release, and for them to stay active on the scene.