beni

MH FEATURED POLL #44: Have you ever had/do you currently have a crush on a Jrocker?

MH POLL OF THE WEEK #43  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever had/do you currently have a crush on a Jrocker?

• ( ͡° Í?Ê? ͡°) Yes and oh the things I'd do to them...
    • (。・ï½?Ï?´・。) Yes, but only a little one! I'm not one of those One Directioners.
    • ( â??â?¿â??) I did, and boy was it intense. It was a cruel and hard breakup.
    • (ï½¥`Ï?ï½¥) I did, but only for a short time. Far too many to just keep one!
    • s( ^ â?¸ ^)-p Nope, too awkward. Nope. Ain't me.
    • ~(。â??︵ ಠ@)> Ewww, never!

On 3/14/2016 at 10:02 PM, itsukoii said:

the only one i've had a 'crush' on is Hiyuu from Lycaon. he's too damn pretty for his own good.

just checking in over a year later to say i still love this man with all of my heart. Thank you

Reviving cuz apparently I never wrote in this thread. The last REAL jrocker crush I had was Hitsugi of Nightmare lol but tbh I don't consider liking a musician for their talent while then also being attractive means I got a crush on them. My feels would actually hurt over tsugi. But now I'm generally apathetic towards celebrity/idol crushes and overly emotional about people I know in real life. Loooool

GARO ALWAYS BAE

As a teen I always thought that Teru (Aikaryu) was sexy af. And Kaya... though I didn't really love them, I just thought they were cute and their shredding/singing kinda turned me on. I had a disappointing youth obv. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯