beni

MH FEATURED POLL #44: Have you ever had/do you currently have a crush on a Jrocker?

MH POLL OF THE WEEK #43  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever had/do you currently have a crush on a Jrocker?

• ( ͡° Í?Ê? ͡°) Yes and oh the things I'd do to them...
    • (。・ï½?Ï?´・。) Yes, but only a little one! I'm not one of those One Directioners.
    • ( â??â?¿â??) I did, and boy was it intense. It was a cruel and hard breakup.
    • (ï½¥`Ï?ï½¥) I did, but only for a short time. Far too many to just keep one!
    • s( ^ â?¸ ^)-p Nope, too awkward. Nope. Ain't me.
    • ~(。â??︵ ಠ@)> Ewww, never!

When I was a lot younger I used I used to pretend I had crushes on some of the prettier vk guys (because those are about the only men I find even aesthetically attractive) in order to try to trick my brain into being straight. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yup , i have ever had

my first love is yuuto (ex SCREW , ex Liraizo) i had crush on him for maybe 9 years  but now just more like become a fan not a crush .

and yusa (ex THE KIDDIE , GUTS AND DEATH) for 6 years

now i still have many favorite jrockers

but just become their normal fan

ehh i have many crushes. i've always had a crush on ryutaro and still do. can't forget chiba (tmge) and kobayashi (the novembers) too~ i also admire and respect reita because he's a cool bassist.

and more recently i really love karma and i hope he comes back 'cause i'm gonna miss him after avelcain is gone ;_;

J-rockers I crush/have crushed on, let's see... Hyde was the first, and also my introduction to VK. Then Yasu, Asagi, Aryu, Cion... but Hide-Zou's antics steal my heart everytime and I don't think I'll ever like a jrocker as much as I like him. He isn't the prettiest, hottest or sexiest on the scene, but he never fails to make me smile with his eternal dorkiness.

I would say when I first got into visual kei, I had lots of crushes. 

I was in love with Ruki (Gazette) and Jui (then Vidoll).

Nowadays I think someone looks cool, but no crush lol

Tsuzuku. I love his image and he's my twin, he just doesn't know about it (I have the same b-day as him). But it's not an unhealthy obsession, more like "woah, he's awesome". I could never date a vk guy (so much bullshit in this scene, just nope, not dealing with that), I don't even see myself dating a guy, lol. If I met him, I'd rather be friends with him. That's why I voted for "Yes, but only a little one!".

I feel it's needless for me to say, for those of you who remember me, but aicle. Just the entirety of aicle for several years.

Edited by ArtFart

On 3/14/2016 at 5:51 AM, CAT5 said:

I'd say ほな・いこか (Hona Ikoka), the drummer from ゲスの極み乙女。 (Gesu no Kiwami Otome)

the-hills-gif-lo-judging-you.gif

Anyway,

I never responded to this, what!?

When I first got into VK, I had a load of Oshare crushes, like SuG's Takeru, LM.C's Maaya and An Cafe's Miku, plus the OT3 of Gackt, T.M Revolution and Hyde, but now there's only a few I'm pretty hung up on.

SUPER BEAVER's Shibuya Ryuuta (right)

tumblr_nkci5qCj8t1uo9n2vo1_400.png

MEJIBRAY's Meto

tumblr_n612macFRa1saqsgao1_500.jpg

Plastic Tree's Ryutaro

Ryutaro-Plastic-tree-plastic-tree-273878

CHARA OF COURSE ARE YOU KIDDING ME

c2c1191a.jpg

YUKI

Yuki-To-Hold-Nationwide-Tour-this-Fall-6

Also all the precious little  ladies from SCANDAL. Their looks for when they did the PV for LOVE ME DO are too much.

12724859_194090464286503_335501904_n.jpg

@Carmelzors, bruh, you're the man. 

i guess i should revisit this thread and update the world on my new crush....... my undying, shameless love for ryuya of deviloof......

he's so pretty and adorable and my fave guitarist and even replies to my DMs once in a while and oh my goodness i just love him so much. his looks are also GOALS and i really want to give him a hug

i think maybe again, but hopefully not. the fucker

On 02/10/2016 at 10:11 PM, beni said:

Plastic Tree's Ryutaro

Ryutaro-Plastic-tree-plastic-tree-273878

Also

Dir-en-grey-Obscure-660x330.jpg

Specifically from this video, so not sure if it classifies as a crush or something else...

And

gene.jpg

Edited by len

I just found some old printed out pictures of reita (gazette) that I used to have in my room. Embarassing.

Nowadays, I crush hard on Kazuki from xaa-xaa and Koichi from mejibray (still).

Newest love is  KOM_I  from wednesday campanella. She's weird in all the right ways 

kdn893.jpg

Edited by Platy

On 16/1/2017 at 10:50 PM, heresytrash said:

Aoi.

And Izumi and Isshi of Kagrra,.

That's about it, I still stan Aoi. :ghost:

I still lore and remember Izumi and it breaks my heart that he vanished from the scene.