beni

MH FEATURED POLL #44: Have you ever had/do you currently have a crush on a Jrocker?

MH POLL OF THE WEEK #43  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever had/do you currently have a crush on a Jrocker?

• ( ͡° Í?Ê? ͡°) Yes and oh the things I'd do to them...
    • (。・ï½?Ï?´・。) Yes, but only a little one! I'm not one of those One Directioners.
    • ( â??â?¿â??) I did, and boy was it intense. It was a cruel and hard breakup.
    • (ï½¥`Ï?ï½¥) I did, but only for a short time. Far too many to just keep one!
    • s( ^ â?¸ ^)-p Nope, too awkward. Nope. Ain't me.
    • ~(。â??︵ ಠ@)> Ewww, never!

I've had a crush on Reika (D=out) for about 6 years now, maybe it's more admiration because he's one of the best bassists in VK scene in my own opinion,

My most painful crush right now is Koichi (Mejibray). This is the first time I have ever bought someone's chekki online and I'm embarassed. I want him to walk me through his wardrobe so we can swap clothes and then maybe we could even braid each other's hair.

But my endless crush will always be Emiru (a.k.a Suzuki Satoshi) From Aicle./Yeti. 

My first "crush" on any musician was on Yamada Masaki of EZO waaaaay back when I was a tiny, little kid.  My dad had a glam metal/thrash metal VHS magazine tape called Metal Head Volume 1 and had a clip featuring EZO.  I can't remember god knows what the clip was, I think it might have been a live performance, but I was and still am smitten forever for Masaki due to it. 

Anymore, I have noticed I'm super attracted to the 40+ year old Jrockers.  I love me some older guys with some age in their faces, especially guys like Takasaki Akira and Shibata Naoto.  For younger Jrockers, mostly VK exclusive, I usually gravitate towards the uglier guys as I don't like how perfect looking most of the guys are in the current scene.

the only one i've had a 'crush' on is Hiyuu from Lycaon. he's too damn pretty for his own good.

ever other jrocker i just want to look like tbh (all though i would love to look like Hiyuu as well,,,).

my obsession is kamijo and asagi. but i have a thing for ruki and uruha. but as for my eternal bias it's tm revolution, gackt , and hyde. my whole obsession with japanese music started with watching rurouni kenshin on toonami when i was nine. and tm revolution sang the 3rd ending. after that the rest is history.

the only one i've had a 'crush' on is Hiyuu from Lycaon. he's too damn pretty for his own good.

ever other jrocker i just want to look like tbh (all though i would love to look like Hiyuu as well,,,).

Oh my fucking god your post briefly managed to scare the shit out of me. I used to have that exact same avatar for a long time, and I thought I had posted that XD

edit// Also, Hiyuu is gorgeous af. I just try to keep myself from thinking about him because I have no idea what he's doing at the moment and it kills me inside ;(

Edited by paradoxal

Oh my fucking god your post briefly managed to scare the shit out of me. I used to have that exact same avatar for a long time, and I thought I had posted that XD

edit// Also, Hiyuu is gorgeous af. I just try to keep myself from thinking about him because I have no idea what he's doing at the moment and it kills me inside ;(

oh my lmao, sorry about that !!

isn't he tho

but same aah,, i can't find him anywhere on any media and i cri

My first crush was Kai from The GazettE but it was very shortlived.

Now my crush for 3+ years is my icon, Jui from GR ex-Vidoll. I don't know, he's really cute to me with his mannerisms and eccentricity, I think we could really match well haha despite how huge age difference

I tend to gravitate towards older bandmen anyways, with Hakuei, Die, and Atsushi being minor crushes.

All the other younger guys I like (Chizuru, Keiya, Byou (Avelcain), Masaya, Gene) are merely just eye candy  :mrgreen:

Oh, a J-rocker I have a crush on?? :blush: well actually it's [YOU NEED A MONOCHROME-HEAVEN PREMIUM ACCOUNT TO UNLOCK THE REST OF THIS POST]

There, there. Just let it out, babe. I've known about your secret Kisaki crush for months now. I'll accept it if you'll come out of denial, there's no need for hiding any longer.

oh shit i forgot i did on her

her awkwardness and creepy vocal tone had me. and she slays eyeliner