Trombe

AvelCain will disband

Every new update that happens in this publication I think it's about a new Karma band formed, dreaming is good and I hope this happens, I would love to read "Avelcain members formed a new band"

12 hours ago, Muskito said:

Every new update that happens in this publication I think it's about a new Karma band formed, dreaming is good and I hope this happens, I would love to read "Avelcain members formed a new band"

you are definitely not the only one...did karma ever mentioned that he's done with music?

i mean,he only said goodbye...

Edited by Gichi Gichi

3 hours ago, Gichi Gichi said:

you are definitely not the only one...did karma ever mentioned that he's done with music?

i mean,he only said goodbye...

Samee :( I miss them </3

& No he didn't only Kaede did 

Well Karma did say he'd kill himself if Avelcain ended... so that could be interpreted as kinda final >_>"

But yea, I saw this topic up again and was hoping for some news on a new band too! I'm gonna keep doing Avelcain-dubtrack nights until then.

4 hours ago, Shir0 said:

Samee :( I miss them </3

& No he didn't only Kaede did 

actually he did,

his last text on twitter,he says that was happy and blabla..

and then he finish with the last word: さよなら (sayonara (goodbye) ).but i guess,when they want to retire from music they delete it,right...?

but there's another question: if karma come back again,would him survive without eve??well,his popularity is made already

Edited by Gichi Gichi

46 minutes ago, Disposable said:

I'm expecting news on pretty much the same timeframe as with Lycaon. Not far fetched to think that this was merely a ploy to get away from their label.

yep wait until august and then voice your concerns...until then i doubt they'll be allowed to do anything

13 hours ago, orange~ said:

Well Karma did say he'd kill himself if Avelcain ended... so that could be interpreted as kinda final >_>"

I don't think so. I saw different translations and he said that he will bring AvelCain together with him. AvelCain will exist as long as Karma will exist. So.... AvelCain died but it doesn't mean that AvelCain died. ok?????? 

In October 2015 Karma didn't came to lives and we don't know why and then he posted this:

On 2015-10-25 at 0:04 AM, Duwang said:

AvelCainが死んでも僕は死なないけど僕が死んだらAvelCainは死ぬんだ

"If AvelCain were to die I wouldn't, but if I were to die AvelCain would die along with me."

And in 2016 March they announced disbandment. So probably something was happening....

I miss that dump ass so much. I feel empty without his emo tweets.  And they had to take a rest!! Shizumiya Records are crazy and greedy...... AvelCain and Lycaon didn't had any of message to fans claiming WHY they are disbanding like other bands do.... So idk. I'm waiting for July.

But with who he could come back???? He seems to be a friend with many bandomen....

Edited by appl-