Trombe

AvelCain will disband

but unlike Lycaon  they were popular from the start. like 4 editions of a mini album. idk that's why i asked. and i know the bands are friends so maybe so advise was past on.

AvelCain VS Neverland will hold their 2-man live "終わらない絶望" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2016/06/06

AvelCain VS ベル(belle) will hold their 2-man live "ア「ベル」カイン" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2016/06/10

AvelCain VS えんそく(ensoku) will hold their 2-man live "This is a despair" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2016/06/28

AvelCain will hold their one-man live "修学旅行" at Okinawa CYBER BOX at 2016/07/01

REIGN×SCAPEGOAT×AvelCain will hold their 3-man live "さわやか三組 卒業式~仰げば尊し~" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/07/11

ギャロ(THE GALLO)×AvelCain will hold their 2-man live "魔王×信徒 極彩色ノ流血淋漓 終焉の陣" at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2016/07/18

They were always good at partying with the right crowd

They were always good at everything Ela bby

REIGN×SCAPEGOAT×AvelCain will hold their 3-man live "さわやか三組 卒業式~仰げば尊し~" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/07/11

ギャロ(THE GALLO)×AvelCain will hold their 2-man live "魔王×信徒 極彩色ノ流血淋漓 終焉の陣" at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2016/07/18

Would love to see both of these ;w;

Shimizuya Records will hold their presents live "V系×芸人 一心不乱" at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2016/04/25

[live participating artists]
AvelCain
シビレバシル(sibilebashir)
天津(tenshin) (comedian unit from 吉本興業(Yoshimoto Kougyou))

Satan Records will hold their presents live "V系×芸人 一心不乱" at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2016/04/25

can't wait!

Fuck yes [2]

liking the set list a looooot ending with hanaichimonme my all time fav song YAZ

I've always been wondering what their bonus track on beni sounds like live like without any cutting etc.

i stan their live performances eventho they're awful musicians!

this one looks kinda old tho

kaede is so manly but he's really mesmerizing onstage

On 4/9/2016 at 5:13 PM, Alkaloid said:

Really that bad !?? AvelCain never the band selling a beautiful ballad vocalist anyway ,
I still LOVE the stage presentation and their live performance <3

It's a shame they are vanishing .... 

6 hours ago, Serox said:

O MY GOD, He has a terrible voice in live!! O_O

anything CYBER CIRCUS records is bad. even XaaXaa's vocalist sounds not good in CYBER CIRCUS records. lol

in other records Karma sounds Ok. i like that video anyway XD

and now everything going to be more worser i think so. AvelCain has no time to rest...look at their schedules...

Edited by appl-

Maybe I can't consider myself a fan, since it found them not long time before I realized they were about to disband, but to me their music is appealing and I liked the songs I listened from them. As I found their announce, I couldn't believe in what I was reading. I wish I'd discovered them before!

I'm really sorry to bother you, but may I ask you something about the video from the link above? I've watched it and two songs caught my attention: one starts around minute 8:37 and the other about 12:37. Since I like them, I'm repeatly listening to these tracks, but unfortunately I don't know their titles.

Thank you in advance for your kindness!

(I've forgotten to mention before: I didn't mean to be OT and I hope that my post is okay, but, if it isn't, I apologize in advance)

Thank you very much for helping me!^^ (and sorry for bothering!)