Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

SAVAGE new maxi single "悪趣味な性癖(akushumi na seiheki)" release

it is announced at SAVAGE presents live "龍華会(ryukakai) vol.2" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/03/11 that their new maxi single "悪趣味な性癖(akushumi na seiheki)" will be released at 2016/05/25 (2,250yen), which will include CD+DVD (including PV)

btw they will hold their one-man live "洗脳者のメランコリー(sennousha no melancholy)" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/08/05

SET-LIST at 2016/03/11:

SE
01.SyndromE
02.ワイセツナンバー(waisetsu number)
03.Vanity
04.蝙蝠(koumori)
05.GAME
06.Password改

savage are still together, and thats proof that you can do anything, just have faith in urself. go ahead, ask out that girl u fancy. go ahead, try and be a lawyer. go ahead, eat 7 chicken wings (being fat is a societal construct). yes. thats it. love yourself.

savage are still together, and thats proof that you can do anything, just have faith in urself. go ahead, ask out that girl u fancy. go ahead, try and be a lawyer. go ahead, eat 7 chicken wings (being fat is a societal construct). yes. thats it. love yourself.

i like this post a lot 

[CD track list]
01.右手のナイフ、左手のヒス(migite no knife hidarite no hiss)
02.虚言癖Bの思考回路(kyogenheki B no shikoukairo)
03.DESPISE

[DVD track list]
01.右手のナイフ、左手のヒス(migite no knife hidarite no hiss) (PV)

my "relationship" with SAVAGE is pretty strange.... its almost like one release sucks and the next one is super good...

well this one's again pretty nice!

^ again i got fooled by the first seconds which where live sound and the rest not... XD

but anyways luckily i already saw them live last year and i know they are a good live band ;D

Sign in to follow this