Sign in to follow this  
finnthesubhuman

I will pay extra for a CD shipment from Japan in 2016.

Mods, I apologise if this is the wrong place to post this. But seeing as it is not really a marketplace offer or ad I wasn't sure where it could go. Feel free to move it whereever but please make sure it's visible.

Here's the situation. Ikd-sj, a band I have been following for nearly 10 years with utmost devotion, has refused to sell their international fans an album they're only selling at gigs. Despite me practically begging for them to ship me a copy at 5000 yen -- FIVE TIMES the price -- they have outright refused to do it. Why? Because they're inbred.

I don't even fully understand their moronic logic. If overseas fans want it, why refuse to sell it? It won't affect their show numbers. Why would the Japanese give a shit if a CD is exclusive to them? Oh, Big Rabbit's new album is Australia exclusive, better attend their show.

Who is Big Rabbit? Who cares. Doesnt matter I just made the name up. The band is nothing in Japan and no weird deal will change that.

Their next show is yet to be determined. If you are or will be living in Tokyo this year and are willing to attend a gig to buy me a copy of this album, I will pay for your ticket, the CD, the shipping cost and an extra 30 USD for your troubles.

At this point I just want closure. I'm incredibly hurt and very bitter that they'd treat me this way after all the preorders I've provided and I'm not the only one. Hell, I even moderated their fan-forum. Which later became official before they abandoned it due to a lack of members.

Shit, I'd even pay you to leak the album on this very forum. I'm not the only fan who wants it. I'm just the only one who's doing anything about it. If an album is made to be heard it shouldn't exclude people from listening to it. Especially if they want to purchase it.

I'm begging the MH community to help me.

I'll bump this thread when the show date is made available.

I'm sadly not in Japan so I couldn't be of any help, but I just wanted to say that I kinda admire your devotion and how you're ready to throw a lot in this release. I think some of us here can relate to this.

I sincerely hope you'll be able to find someone who will purchase it for you. Or at last, it will eventually show up on closetchilld or puresound and you'll be ready to import it via FJ or whatever the shopping service you'll choose to do it.

Good luck!

Thank you for saying so. I believe in this band's music and I hate what they've become. I tried to reason with them to no avail. It would be a dream to find a copy on an auction site but it seems as if they dont exist in Japan. Their fanbase is mostly Western in origin.

I have a hunch it's their best material too, judging from the half hour cocktease video theg uploaded to Youtube...

Sign in to follow this