anadentone

Jrockers you think had work done

Not just plastic surgery but lost some weight, to teeth fixed, fixed boobies, calves, or even scars.

When you see someone in their rookie days and compare them to now, you wonder if its the makeup, the light or if they had work

I suspect Shou/Show from Alicenine/A9 had some work done.

I think Hayato from Codomo Dragon got his cock eyed fix. From this old clip it looks like his left eye points inward to his nose but later on (noticeably with glasses) his eye is straight . Even with the glasses off.

Anyone else ya suspect had work done

I wouldn't be surprised if Wataru from Liphlich had stuff done.

he scares me O.o He reminds me of buffalo bill from silence of the lamb O.o I just wanna give him a sandwich. 

I think Tsukuzu from Mejibray had his tongue modify since MB started

I think Hayato from Codomo Dragon got his cock eyed fix. From this old clip it looks like his left eye points inward to his nose but later on (noticeably with glasses) his eye is straight . Even with the glasses

His eye isn't that straight though. At least he is constantly using either different lenses for each eye, either applies different make up on each eye. And this repeats in every new look. The last one isn't an exception.

So, I guess everybody knows that Mejibray Mia's nose isn't natural.

And every hollywood smile is hard dentist's work. Nothing new here.

His eye isn't that straight though. At least he is constantly using either different lenses for each eye, either applies different make up on each eye. And this repeats in every new look. The last one isn't an exception.

MiA did something to his chin/jawline (???) too I guess (since his earlier photos had that bloated outlook or idk). He is basically VK Human Barbie (or Ken?) to me anyway.

I thought his cock eyed isnt as noticeable now that it was when they first started. O.o In the video he looks straight at the camera and the eye moves nose ward yet in videos he's able to look at the camera with it staying put better :D he's still a cutie pie

someone who I dont think work done is Kujo san from Kiryu. Looks like his chin is still under the mask. I thought maybe he got work done on it and kept the mask for the look of it

they have money for this?

Otake [CindyKate, Avanchick] probably had eyeball surgery.
He had a little squint some years ago xD

otake.jpg

otake_05.jpg

MiA's nose does not look natural at all. I think shinya did something to his nose also... 

tumblr_mlwb5yeKlA1snvxs7o2_500.jpg

tumblr_n1e7k6oaiR1saqsgao1_500.jpg

Not only the nose though ("sharper" jawline, something was done with eyes too I guess, lips/mouth)

Funny this thread came up. A while back i found this very old picture of Aldious, pasting the link to spare you a giant image.

http://www.last.fm/zh/music/Aldious/+images/cea0290deb9c448f83ce3a4de5cb0b8e

Has to be from 2009. Their CD-R debut featured an embarrassingly obvious drum machine (Aruto came in 2010) and they had a different bassist (veeeery different). Looking at Toki and Rami I can't help but wonder if they had some work done. Their faces are much rounder in this picture than they are now. But also, this picture is 7 years old and they were pretty young. It could just be maturity brought about changes to their faces. Hard to tell some times if it's just changes with age or a doctor's work.

There's no question though, that both Rami and Re:no had the eye rounding surgery, and probably Toki, too. They look like anime characters in some pictures.

Funny this thread came up. A while back i found this very old picture of Aldious, pasting the link to spare you a giant image.

http://www.last.fm/zh/music/Aldious/+images/cea0290deb9c448f83ce3a4de5cb0b8e

Has to be from 2009. Their CD-R debut featured an embarrassingly obvious drum machine (Aruto came in 2010) and they had a different bassist (veeeery different). Looking at Toki and Rami I can't help but wonder if they had some work done. Their faces are much rounder in this picture than they are now. But also, this picture is 7 years old and they were pretty young. It could just be maturity brought about changes to their faces. Hard to tell some times if it's just changes with age or a doctor's work.

There's no question though, that both Rami and Re:no had the eye rounding surgery, and probably Toki, too. They look like anime characters in some pictures.

It's kinda hard when they were younger to say whether its baby fat or plastic surgery :S 

Oh that reminds me, I think Tetsu from L'arc~en~ciel had work done. He doesnt look the same 15 years ago that he does today (and considering his age, I know tetsu-sama didnt have the baby fat issue)

as much as i love koichi from mejibray, i've always noticed his chin :/

tumblr_m8rnmtNa6E1rcjpeio1_1280.jpg

tumblr_l7zxl6kKYr1qbed9po1_1280.jpg

koichi_messiah.jpg

i know that he's lost a ton of weight since his vanessa days, but then....... is it even possible for one's chin to be so perfect after losing all that baby fat LOL

Whenever there's video footage of Uruha that doesn't have any fantastical lighting or camera angles I notice that his face is very bloated lookin'. That could be anyfin, could be botox

I want to believe.

[2] to all koichi and mia they're both the most obvious examples I could think of

I don't find Mia's face appealing at all. To me he is a good example of plastic surgery gone wrong. His face looks so unnatural and stiff, in some photoshoots it often reaches the maximum of the uncanny valley 

I don't find Mia's face appealing at all. To me he is a good example of plastic surgery gone wrong. His face looks so unnatural and stiff, in some photoshoots it often reaches the maximum of the uncanny valley 

9bfbbe82e5bc5dc96bbe662ee6fac74c.jpg

Forgot that I had to post this too, lol.

then why do people keep mentioning that Mejibray guy? ; ^ )