CAT5

MH FEATURED POLL #43: Do You Have Any Conscious Racial or Ethnic Preferences in Dating?

MH POLL OF THE WEEK #42  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Have Any Conscious Racial or Ethnic Preferences in Dating?

• Yeah, I have a few preferences.
    • I'd prefer to stay within my own race/ethnicity.
    • No, I'm open to dating anyone, regardless of Race/Ethnicity.
    • I'd prefer to avoid my own Race/Ethnicity
    • I'm not actually sure tbh.
    • I just want a kawaii Japanese waifu/husbando to make my heart go doki doki o((â??ฺâ?? â??â?¿à¸º))o

I've never dated before so I'm not sure about my preferences since everything is still theoretical. I think nationality would be more important to me though; I would never date anyone with the same nationality as me. As long as they know Japanese I would be open to it I think. Also I wouldn't date someone whose mother tongue is English.

I've never dated before so I'm not sure about my preferences since everything is still theoretical. I think nationality would be more important to me though; I would never date anyone with the same nationality as me. As long as they know Japanese I would be open to it I think. Also I wouldn't date someone whose mother tongue is English.

Well.... at least you've got it narrowed down.

I don't have a preference.. Whenever I think I might have a preference, or even just a type, someone not fitting that type comes along with all his/ her hotness and any preference I had is gone. Currently I'm feeling black guys a bit more but generally race just doesn't matter to me. Like, I thought I'm not that into gingers but now I have a red headed coworker whom I find totally attractive (shagging your coworker/ boss - y/y?).

Generally, how attractive I find a person can change drastically after they open their mouth. Nothing turns me on more than intellect and nothing turns me off quicker than ignorance, sex- and racism. So, I guess my preference is 'massive brain and knows how to use it'

I used to be a huge weeaboo and only found Japanese girls attractive, and even then, it was only the pale ones xD.

I'm way more open now, but I'm still drawn toward pale people. Language, I don't really care as long as they can speak English xD. I don't do southern accents. (No, seriously, I live in the Southern US and omg the accent is annoying and IDK how I don't have it because 99% of people here have it. Then again, I was raised by someone who's native language was Vietnamese, and spend time watching youtubers from all over the world instead of having friends like a normal kid, so).

I think it's totally fine if someone has racial preferences. I mean, whatever floats your boat and makes you happy. As long as it's consensual, within legal age range, and both sides are happy, then go for it

If we are talking about purely physical preferences I like them the whitest and hairless-est possible. Hopefully not to tall and on the skinny side. Asians tend to fit that preference more than other races, but it all comes down to me HATING hairy dudes more than liking slanted eyes. 

I don't date anyways because either the man in question is attractive but has some big ideological turn off, either he fits my personality profile but I'm just not physically attracted AT ALL (say what you want, that part IS important), either he fits both but is taken or on the other side of the world.

My parents aren't that racist, but they have made it very clear I can't date outside of my (their) religion and social class and that makes it absolutely impossible to find a suitable partner within my own country unless I want to completely estrange myself from my family. 

I don't really date but.. I've had two long-term partners, both relationships ended horribly. Been single over a year and not really finding anyone who interests me to even consider the possibility of a date. Both of my exes happen to be Asian, both from SE Asia. I don't really think I have any conscious racial/ethnic preferences though, although I'm often more attracted to really tan guys. I'm also not straight in the slightest.

I'm white but I've never really met any white guys I connect with (doesn't mean I've never been attracted to a white dude, mostly I interrogate the white hipster bois on tinder because I swear to god they all have some secret cult bible they follow/they're the only white dudes I match with).

I ended up marrying a Japanese person, but I have no ethnic preferences nor any pale/dark skin ones. There are plenty of hot guys from any corner of the globe.

Aesthetically/fantasy-wise I think VK guys are really hot, but reality-wise I like guys with a little more meat on their bones that aren't so feminine-looking, if that makes sense. Besides not being too skinny, my personal physical preferences are must be neat/groomed without an extreme amount of body hair, decent skin, and a nice head of hair. Otherwise I'm not too fixated on body type- muscular, chubby, normal, etc. is all good with me. 

My only thing dating/relationship-wise is that from early on I was never interested in dating just to date or one night stands. I always needed to feel some kind of emotional connection to the person. Also, I could never date someone trying to impose their religion on me.

Idk why, but i find that im just attracted to caucasian women and occasionaly white-ish asian women, but that only is in terms of attraction. I couldnt give a flying fuck about what skin colour you have, i like everyone thats nice to me.