ci8MXU1.jpg?1

Band Members:

Vocals: Loki

Guitar: JUDY

Bass: En'ya

Drums: Yune

Supporting Members:

Piano: yamamitsu (山光)

I've listened to both of their singles, and honestly they sound really great with their pianist.

Hopefully it's not just a flash in the pan and their mini coming out next week is good as well.

I'm looking forward to it as well. After listening to Morphe, It was like a nostalgia trip.

I'm not too familiar with Loki's old band Sugar, but I've heard good things.

In this band, his versatility to their quick tempo changes, in terms of his vocal capability is something to marvel at.

This band totally surprised me in the best way possible. Will definitely be keeping my eye on them.

I loved Loki in Sugar before and I'm happy with how More turned out to be. It still has this dark, jazzy attitude. 

Loki's voice is giving me dem chills, high and low, soft and quite impressive. 

He sure understands to surround himself with skilled musicians, just like in Sugar, More has superb instrumentalists. 

I loved Sugar and thought they were one of the most talented artists in the game when they were active. It's great to see More are still around and releasing quality music. Unfortunately, many of their CD covers leave much to be desired compared to Sugar but the quality musicianship remains, thankfully.

ps patiently awaiting a release titled "less is..." or "gimmie"

Edited by Paraph