Trombe

Sadie 真緒(mao) & 美月(mizuki) new unit "The THIRTEEN" new album "PANDEMIC" release

I can't genuinely be the only one here who thought the preview was terrible?

Man, and I thought people praising and enjoying the vocalist of Deathgaze was the weirdest thing to happen here...

Ba.kazu(STEREO.C.K, the god and death stars, DIMMDIVISION., gibkiy gibkiy gibkiy) & Dr.Ryo(ex-アヲイ(awoi), now in for severe addicts only) will act as their recording, PV shooting and first live support, who have previously acted as The MUMMY support

btw new songs played by The MUMMY are songs to be included in The THIRTEEN new album "PANDEMIC"

I'm surprised people aren't bored yet with making the same old deg comparisons.

ngl I would be genuinely excited to hear anything ex-sadie that didn't rip dir en grey off almost directly, but it ain't happening this time apparently.

eww @ kazu involved.

Why did this get so much more attention than it deserves?

exactly, why are you giving it attention and whine about it

smh

Seriously, create so big hype to show they can play literally a fuckin Child Prey rip off?
Sometimes i wonder how people can have so thick skin like this.

"What's the truth "THIRTEEN" indicates"?

I unno but who cares.

Also, in that tracklist I can't help but see a mish-mash of others bands songs, album names.

Pandemic Hazard (Nocturnal Bloodlust - Pandemic)

・cockroach (gazette - cockroach)

・CHAINSAW (Dir en grey - Marmalade Chainsaw)

・犯行声明(hankouseimei) (gazette - hankou seimeibun

・Jesus Christ's confession (Dir en grey - Jesus Christ R n' r)

・STUPID (Girugamesh - stupid)

・13's BLOOD (girugamesh - 13's Reborn)

・KAMIKAZE (D'espairsray - Kamikaze)

・PHANTOM PAIN (X Japan - Phantom of Guilt)

・FRIDAY NIGHTMARE (Rebecca Black - Friday)

・starry night (capsule - Starry sky)

・KILLER MAY (Nightmare - killer show)

・Abnormal Bullets (born -abnormal head machine/innocent bullet)

Not hatin', just observin' ^^

Looks like I'm a few days late. 

Nice to see everyone down each other's throats already. 

I'd say that if Mao was never someone of interest to you, then news like this won't change that.

So quit riding someone's nuts and go listen/follow something else.

Looks like I'm a few days late.

Nice to see everyone down each other's throats already.

I'd say that if Mao was never someone of interest to you, then news like this won't change that.

So quit riding someone's nuts and go listen/follow something else.

Thank you.

I am barely even wanting (daring, really) to comment on my excitement for this project because any positivity will just get swallowed up. With all the neverending negativity on this forum I wonder if some people still even like the genre in general, but that's just my take on it.

I would say however, that the mystery behind this project might have deluded some people into expecting a tad more involvement of other musicians. But I am glad either way that Mao and Mizuki stick together for a new project while Sadie is on hold.

I kind of figured this would get such a mix reaction, but I'm defiantly on board with whatever these two are involved with, should be exciting.

I am barely even wanting (daring, really) to comment on my excitement for this project because any positivity will just get swallowed up. With all the neverending negativity on this forum I wonder if some people still even like the genre in general, but that's just my take on it.

I know what you mean.

Let's not get too crazy and have varying opinions, folks.

Speaking for myself, the reason why I continued to follow Sadie despite being continuously disappointed for years is because I kept hoping they would do something that was as good as Master of Romance. They never did, and Maria de Madrigal made me angry because I can't remember the last time I heard a bunch of songs that were so blatantly copies of another band's material.

So here we are with a new project with dudes from Sadie, and it still just sound like Sadie. Sadie "covering" Dir en grey. Again. Sure, we can all just write it off and not comment on how annoying it is, but it's a public forum and everyone has different thoughts and opinions on things. It can't all be positive. In fact, it shouldn't all be positive. I understand VK fans tend to be ridiculously devoted to their favorite bands, but they tend to take criticism of the band as personal attacks.

So here we are with a new project with dudes from Sadie, and it still just sound like Sadie. Sadie "covering" Dir en grey. Again. Sure, we can all just write it off and not comment on how annoying it is, but it's a public forum and everyone has different thoughts and opinions on things. It can't all be positive. In fact, it shouldn't all be positive. I understand VK fans tend to be ridiculously devoted to their favorite bands, but they tend to take criticism of the band as personal attacks.

There is essentially nothing wrong with a negative opinion or criticism, but it is about the way it is being brought over. It is useless for bands and musicians (and also the people who are doing the criticizing) to turn it into a competition of who can write up the edgiest comment in return for forum reputation, because half of the negative comments bear no substantial content within them and are just there for a gain of popularity between forum members. It doesn't help a band improve, if you know what I mean.

Since the beginning, Sadie borrowed this sound from Dir en grey. They even started out as a Dir en grey coverband. The idea is that people have known for years, and all they do is continue to beat the dead horse because the issue should have long been buried by those that are disappointed. Why constantly bring it up? Is it to torture yourself or to torture the people who continue to enjoy the concept?

It will also turn out like this for Grieva. They implement a lot of Dir en grey's former ideas in their music – and they will be criticized for it for the duration of their career. But the point is; we know. We do not need that validation from people who do not even care in the slightest with every release they churn out because it has been addressed a million times over already. That is what tires fans.

Speaking for myself, the reason why I continued to follow Sadie despite being continuously disappointed for years is because I kept hoping they would do something that was as good as Master of Romance.

That's expecting a lot, since almost every band in the genre can never duplicate/want to duplicate their last work. Mao's Sadie was no different.

I remember when GANGSTA released, everyone was bashing the hell out of the album (reading the name of the album even put some off) without so much as listening into why the band chose to  name it that, or incorporate a theme to the album as they listened to it.

I enjoyed it, and my review of it years ago reflects that.

You could same thing about Kyo's Sukekiyo. I feel it's DeG making music that DeG does not/cannot want to make (maybe just Kyo), perhaps to not change the theme of their music. I have no ill thoughts towards it, so long as Kyo is still the vocalist. I'm just enjoying the creativity. Sukekiyo and DeG sounds similar, but I'm not going to say it's the same thing.

It's not really a personal attack, so much as some users taking a comment that could've been a simple "this is bad b/c so and so....", but instead it's more of a "Fuck Mao. Fuck Sadie. Fuck the VK scene. Fuck this shit." Just shows how easy it is for that someone to turn hot/cold so quick on artists/bands, and it makes you sound immature. Other times, some people are just cynical and like to troll. HARD. Got 'eeem.

Does that mean I'm analyzing you, based on your (not you specifically) comments? Yeah, I am. Aren't you? Everyone on every forum does this.

People can comment however they feel, but as you said, everyone is allowed to comment. Expect to have a discussion (or for those who take it offensively, an argument) about your comment if it goes against someone else. If you're too afraid/not up to do that, well, I won't be the first person to tell you that maybe comments are better said in other thread.