Sign in to follow this  
blackdoll

Dark and Rich's Interview with Dolls Company's President blackdoll

16432365671_6b6b5d94d8_c.jpg

Janet: how are you today blackdoll?

blackdoll: Grim, but thanks for asking.

Janet: So this is your first time doing a interview, is there any reason why you decided to do it now?

blackdoll: Not really, i felt like it was about time, you know. Been in the business for a while and now is a good spot.

Janet: Okay. So, you and your  ex-husband, Aferni, have just recently divorced and left the company, can you tell us about that.  

blackdoll:Well if you follow us, you would have saw signs of the "relationship" falling apart. I think we were on different pages from the beginning but it was nice. Honestly there is noting bad i can say about our time together. 

Janet: So, it had nothing to do with @Tetora?

blackdoll: No, we had a open nonsexual relationship. Like dating a stripper, and i flirt with anyone who is shows signs of hotness. 

Janet: But you two are dating now, correct?

blackdoll: Not exclusively, there is also @CAT5 from rival company Mods Inc. and I plan on asking out the cute coffee shop guy @Pho, i've been eyeing him for a minute. 

Janet: So is there some beef between you and @emmny?

blackdoll:no not really, it's all friendly. I guess it's okay for @CAT5 to give other people presents that last forever. You can't expect to keep an R&B singer to yourself, ya know.

Janet: Okay thank for scoop on the gossip, but what do you like to do for fun with all that money when your not working?

blackdoll: Nothing out of the ordinary, watch TV, dance, play with my voice, write. I would like to paint and play tennis but at the moment I'm to lazy.  

Janet: Speaking of writing you named Nicki Minaj as you current favorite writer, why is that.

blackdoll: The confidence she projects forward, i want to be in that. Also as some young folks say "she is my spirit animal." But now i am beginning to  not be so sure about that. Rachel Bloom, YouTube Comedian to Golden Globe winner, seems to be up there too with her team of Zach Sherwin, Adam Schlesinger.

Janet: I hear you are going to join the written class of royalty with majority stock owner @kyoselflove, is it true.

blackdoll: Yes but only because business is so rapid, that @kyoselflove's country isnt big enough so we have to open up another country, call Dollkinavia. 

Janet: Sounds interesting anything else going in the company?

blackdoll: @yakihiko founder of Yaki's weddings & co and i have teamed up and are selling clothes all over the globe, and sales are great.

Janet: @yakihiko the one who designed and made your wedding dress you posted of your private Instagram? 

blackdoll: Yeah it was so good, i felt like the world needed Yaki's clothes, such a talented individual, smart too so i dont have to worry about them getting screwed, so that's why they are still an independent brand.

Janet: What was the Wedding like anyway, it was so secretive.

blackdoll: Well yeah, my life is private for the most part, but we got married on the set of Scream, the first movie, and had the reception at the set of the black swan's the hopeless PV. Small group of friends, since Lycaon had disbanded, we got @Zeus to DJ for hefty cost. 

Janet: Thanks for opening up. I hear the office is kind of crazy, whats behind that?

blackdoll: Well we have some theme days, cant mention them though.

Janet: Okay, tells about the anti smoking anti drinking campaign?

blackdoll: it's simple, they take people's money, and make people stink, on a simple level, and death on the bigger level.

Janet: What is something you are looking forward to?

blackdoll: Going on holiday with @Tetora

Janet: Anything else you want to say?

blackdoll: To readers, don't let anyone push you around.

Janet: So is there some beef between you and @emmny?

blackdoll:no not really, it's all friendly. I guess it's okay for @CAT5 to give other people presents that last forever. You can't expect to keep an R&B singer to yourself, ya know.

i would like to restate that there is in fact 0 beef between me and blackdoll, he is my queen and i stan very hard.

Sign in to follow this