Trombe

Yeti new album "アンチテーゼ(antithese)" & 3 new digital singles release

Yeti new album "アンチテーゼ(antithese)" will be released at 2016/09/14 (3,000yen)

btw they will hold their one-man live at since Yotsuya LOTUS at 2016/09/17 and up to tour final at Daikanyama UNIT at 2017/01/08

Edited by Trombe

Yeti 1st Full album「アンチテーゼ」 (antithesis)

Release: 2016.09.14  ¥3,000(tax in)

3-month consecutive new singles release will be released in June, July and August (are digital singles, which will be included in that new album)

title of their new single to be released at 2016/06 is finalized as "哲学"

img_top_01.jpg

Edited by Yukami

OMG A PLASTIC TREE COVER AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH THANK GOD I CHECKED THIS. I'm loving the look especially too! Will be sure to really keep a close eye on this and them. ;w;

20 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

They're not a visual kei band 

They really seem to be considered as such. I guess when you were once the front man of AICLE it's kind of hard to escape that label. lol

Edited by lichtlune

I've gotta back @Kiryu999 up here.

While they started as VK, now they are not VK and haven't been for about a year (after Yukihisa left & they joined a non-VK label, FILM STARS). Moreover, they don't play with VK bands anymore either. They mostly play at venues that are geared toward non-vk lives or ones that are general purpose (VK & non-VK). 

the thread shouldn't be tagged as VK

I must admit my interest in them has dropped off quite a bit over time.. but maybe I'll grab the new CD. Maybe I'll hit up a show in Osaka one day... I did pinky promise Satoshi I'd go again. 

hmm, i thought they were never considered vk since the beginning. didn't know they were signed to a vk label before.

but yeah, they're not vk.

Edited by plastic_rainbow

I'm not entirely sure they were on a label before.

If I recall correctly at their first live they were like saying they're not ~really~~ VK but regardless it was kind of a thing considering 1. who they played with & where they played 2. how they marketed themselves 3. how they conducted their concerts. Even if they didn't look very VK, they were de facto VK.

I don't know if the third point has changed at all but the 1st & 2nd ones have definitely changed.

their 3 new digital singles will be released as follows:

2016/06/25 - "哲学(tetsugaku)"
2016/07/27 - "Unbalance"
2016/08/16 - "ハロウ(hello)"

Edited by Trombe

[track list]
01.ナスカ(nasca)
02.哲学(tetsugaku)(アンチテーゼ(antithese) ver.)
03.ハロウ(hello)(アンチテーゼ(antithese) ver.)
04.Scissors
05.森林に生息する(shinrin ni seisoku suru)
06.Birthday
07.Life
08.Unbalance(アンチテーゼ(antithese) ver.)
09.「151A」
10.○○と僕(○○ to boku)
11.Tomorrow land

Cpp4dtHUAAE4mE9.jpg

release_07.png

Edited by Trombe

Why is still tagged as "visual kei" though?

Yeah yeah, "once VK, always VK" as @Biopandawould say but at this point I see no sense in naming them as such when they've not been promoted by VK outlets (more or less by indie outlets instead)? Or is this another case of Lynch-istic VK dilemma?

Also, whoever frequents their lives or knows such people: do they attract big masses lately or has it been stagnating instead?

Edited by Alroy