Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

the GazettE LIVE DVD release

it is announced at the GazettE one-man live "DOGMATIC -FINAL- 漆黒(shikkoku)" at 2016/02/28 that their LIVE DVD will be released in 2016 winter, which will include scene of that one-man live at 2016/02/28

btw they will hold their STANDING LIVE TOUR "DOGMATIC -ANOTHER FATE-" since Toyosu PIT at 2016/07/06 and up to GRAND FINALE "DOGMA -ANOTHER FATE-" at 2016/09/27 (GOLDEN TICKET free live)

CcTPsYmW0AAjRIa.jpg
img_main2.png

I was sure they would finish their setlist by playing OMINOUS :( is UNDYING a ballad too? hm.

Anw, great news (but it's not a surprise tho, it's in their habits!

This is something that I love with this band: whey they release a live DVD right after the album release, you can be sure it will their cover the album in its entirely. So no frustration.

I've just realized that too xD winter is amost over so whether it is released next month, or at the end of the year, but it's probably next month since it's the 10th movement and 11th movement begins in July

I've just realized that too xD winter is amost over so whether it is released next month, or at the end of the year, but it's probably next month since it's the 10th movement and 11th movement begins in July

i hope so :)

Hey they still finish up with candydive pinky heaven? That's cool! I was surprised how good of a live song that is!

SET-LIST at 2016/08/02:

01.DOGMA
02.RAGE
03.DAWN
04.DERANGEMENT
05.VENOMOUS SPIDER'S WEB
06.BIZARRE
07.DEUX
08.OMINOUS
09.WASTELAMD
10.INCUBUS
11.HEADACHE MAN
12.ATTITUDE
13.SLUDGY CULT
14.UGLY
15.BLEMISH
16.UNDYING

EN1
01.INSIDE BEAST
02.THE STUPID TINY INSECT
03.COCKROACH
04.DISCHARGE
05.TOMORROW NEVER DIES

EN2
01.関東土下座組合(kantou dogeza kumiai)

Edited by Trombe

Informations about their next Live DVD:

the GazettE LIVE TOUR 15-16 DOGMATIC FINAL -漆黒- LIVE AT 02.28 国立代々木競技場第一体育館 Live DVD will be released at 2016.11.09

【Limited Edition】
DVD2 Disc (SRBL-1721 ~ 22)
¥ 9,258 + tax
DISC1: [the GazettE LIVE TOUR 15-16 DOGMATIC FINAL -漆黒-] main

DISC2: [the GazettE LIVE TOUR 15-16 DOGMATIC FINAL -漆黒-] encore + DOCUMENT OF [DOGMA] 2015-2016

«Inclusion benefits»
- Special LP size specification
And transparent sleeve case
- 48 pages LP size brochure

【Normal Edition】
DVD 2 Disc (SRBL-1723 ~ 24)
¥ 5,800 + tax

DISC2: [the GazettE LIVE TOUR 15-16 DOGMATIC FINAL -漆黒-] encore

【Normal Edition】
Blu-ray 1 Disc (SRXL-108)
¥ 6,800 + tax

[The GazettE LIVE TOUR 15-16 DOGMATIC FINAL -漆黒-] encore

informations can be found here : http://the-gazette.com/yoyogi-dvd/ (including tokuten for the DVD)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the GazettE HERESY LIMITED THE DARK HALLOWEEN NIGHT [-SPOOKY BOX-] will be held at 2016.10.28 at Zepp Tokyo

Ticket will cost 6800yen

more informations here: http://the-gazette.com/spooky-box/

Edited by Danao

1 minute ago, nostalgia said:

Wow, finally a Blu-Ray release.

yes finally, but not even released as a limited edition xDDD so if you're a huge fan of them and buy every DVD they release as Limited edition, there's no point in buying it x)

Their halloween live seems really interesting, wonder how it will be and which songs they are going to put in it :o and I want to see the goods sold at the live too

Edited by Danao

Oh, right. The limited edition has everything on it. This kind of marketing strategy reminds me of DIR EN GREY's TOUR12-13 IN SITU-TABULA RASA where they put extra stuff on the limited edition in the DVD format whereas the regular one was split into DVD and BD with the same normal content.

A huge fan with a limited budget would buy the LE and will be torrenting the BD once it has leaked. x)

This is the first time in ages that the GazettE has B-sides that are boss. Yet none of them are included in this set list.

What a waste. I was super hoping to see VACANT and MALUM played live, hell even DEPRAVITY.

Besides that, I'm looking forward to this. 

Sign in to follow this