Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

REIGN 2 new maxi singles release

it is announced at REIGN presents live "覇道・六" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/02/27 that their new maxi single "AKANE" will be released under SPEED DISK at 2016/05/11 (2 TYPE)

TYPE A (1,620yen) will include CD only, and TYPE B (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "AKANE" PV & off-shot)

[CD track list]
01.AKANE
02.溟海(meikai)
03.404 (included in TYPE A)

their another new maxi single "君に(kimi ni)" will be released under SPEED DISK at 2016/09/14 (2 TYPE)

TYPE A (1,620yen) will include CD only, and TYPE B (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "君に(kimi ni)" PV & off-shot)

btw they will hold their one-man live "HOUSE OF THE DEVIL" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/09/03

Edited by Trombe

Two more singles? Sweet! I'm just happy to see these three still release music, I've had this bad feeling that they were going to split or something. >.> As for the album, it had some of their best songs, along with their worst. Speaking of their debut as a whole, it's overly average. I'm honestly a huge fan of their b-sides/bonus songs (just like And&), so the singles are more for me.

REIGN is definitely a mixed bag, I find them to be very hit-or-miss. They probably need to recruit a new member who's a good songwriter.

I'm sticking with them, though, because I have an irrational love for Ikuma. 

Wow.. I really didn't like that one at all. I'm still getting the single in hopes of the two b-sides and the single might grow on me eventually.
Still disappointing though. :/

At least it's not that cheap halloween sound again, it's not bad just nothing very memorable 

Funny, considering I like that "cheap halloween sound" of their past music.

It's nice to see them do something different with this new song (even if I'm not liking it at the moment), that's for sure.

Ohhhhh.

That mix of Japanese instruments and ... whatever you call that jazzy/swingy rock style. 

Love it.

Very happy to see the band doing something different.

I'd like to know who the ladies are.

it is different from their usual sound but I find it lovely, I didn't think they would continue the same sound forever anyway so far my favorite song by them is probably mugen form club bunny

whens this next single coming out? its due next month but no details yet!!! i came here just to necro this cuz i listened to akane by accident and for whatever reason im madly in love with it HALP

Edited by emmny

"君に(kimi ni)" [CD track list]
01.君に(kimi ni)
02.Suge Nametel Sole
03.飼い主の居ない嘘(kainushi no inai uso) (included in TYPE A)

Cp6a5mOUMAIKvTX.jpg

Cp8pp7UUMAAJ4jd.jpg

Cp6bkAFVMAApQdI.jpg

Cp6i6VUVMAAw_ev.jpg

Edited by Trombe

ehhhh, seems like a boring ballad (which I think are the songs least suited to Ikuma's voice)

Anyway, still gonna buy it.

Dr.和春(kazuharu)(ex-Sephiro-->MiD DERACINE-->AMARANYX, PSYCHE-プシュケ--->UNLIMITED RULEBOOK(support)-->DOAK) has commenced to act as their support Dr. since their live at TSUTAYA O-East at 2016/08/14, and Dr.高史(takashi) has ceased to act as their support Dr. after their live at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2016/08/20

Sign in to follow this