Trombe

ex-焔-HOMURA- members new band "[enver] brain" has formed

ex-焔-HOMURA- members continual session band "スリィフラット(three flat)" has changed to new formal band "[enver] brain" after their live at Urawa Narciss at 2016/02/26, and they will hold their first live at Urawa Narciss at 2016/03/27, since which their 2 live-limited singles "無機質な部屋と横たわる君の隣で(mukishitsu na heya to yokotawaru kimi no tonari de)" "ENCAGE【lier】" will be released (1,080yen each)

"[enver] brain" members:
Vo.カユキ(kayuki) (ex-焔-HOMURA-)
Gt.憂佑(yuusuke) (ex-焔-HOMURA--->UNVOID)
Ba.零牙(reiga)

https://twitter.com/enver_brain_k
https://twitter.com/enver_brain_y
https://twitter.com/enver_brain_r

for info only, their members have chosen 2016/03/27 as first live of [enver] brain as 焔-HOMURA- disbanded at 2010/03/27

UNVOID sounded exactly like 焔 with just slightly different (weaker) vocals (but same background singing/growling from 憂佑). Melancholic songs but also faster/heavy ones, they even played old 焔 songs live. I think 憂佑 does all the arrangements/songs, so i think this is just 焔 2.0 and i love it. Im glad they didnt follow the trend and change their sound to be like those horrible bad bands dominating the scene these days where everyone cares the look but musically everything sounds the same. 憂佑 is one of these few guitarist really having their own sound in vk/jrock besides the likes of aie (the god and death stars), uta (sukekiyo), 依織 (femme fatale), クマ (リムキャット), サトシ (Lycaon), yuya (Develop One's Faculties), 6 (DI3SIRAE).. otherwise there arent any outstanding/unique guitarists i feel.

Also, I always wondered 憂佑 works at 浦和ナルシス/ZMF, he has such a deep connection to it at least. They seem to be just part time/hobby musicians these days i think. At UNVOIDs live everyone (fangirls) just seems to care for him. It was like him + whatever other bandmember. カユキ seems like his old highschool friend/brother or something, they just fit perfectly. Really looking forward to it.

I was shocked to remember its already 6 years since their disbanding. [enver] brain was also the name of the first session after their disbandment which was said to be a real band but never became, until now 6 years later.

My favourite song was always Orange, but as time passed I forgot about the song although some remnants of it seemed to manifest themselves whenever the band came to mind. :lovely:

I wish someone would upload Homura's discography because my material is somewhere in the basement and I cannot pass through all that stuff.

their live-limited single (title not yet finalized) will be released at their live since Urawa Narciss at 2016/06/05 (1,080yen)

SET-LIST at 2016/03/27:

01.少年の自供(shounen no jikyou)
02.lost endroll
03.無機質な部屋と横たわる君の隣で(mukishitsu na heya to yokotawaru kimi no tonari de)
04.海底遊魚(kaitei yuugyo)
05.青春事情-野良犬の俺-(seishunjijou-norainu no ore-)
06.ENCAGE【lier】