Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DOAK live-limited single "inside Fear" release

it is announced at DOAK presents live "贖いの庭(aganai no niwa)" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2016/02/20 that their live-limited single "inside Fear" will be released at their live since their presents live "醜穢の庭(shuuwai no niwa)" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2016/04/30 (4 songs, 1,500yen)

SET-LIST at 2016/02/20:

01.贖罪(shokuzai)
02.Judah
03.影と影(kage to kage)
04.REBELLION
05.糸(ito)
06.揚羽-ageha-
07.THE PROOF
08.eris

DAMN again live limited - but anyways i definitely need to get this! all of their demos are amazing songs! 

just wondering now if any of their previews demos will appear on a proper release sometime or not - or if in the end that new live limited single will include some final mastered versions of some of the demo songs...

can't wait for the tracklist for the new release!

im officially giving up on doak, satoshi and yuuki are like water and oil

I agree Yuuki's voice is odd. but the song itself isn't bad, it's a step up from that god awful Ageha single, although eris has grown on me..

I agree Yuuki's voice is odd. but the song itself isn't bad, it's a step up from that god awful Ageha single, although eris has grown on me..

yeah its a lot better than their earlier stuff, satoshi's been a good composer but yuuki's voice is too rough and grating for his compositions. akane worked perfectly and i can mention a bunch of current vocalists that would sound better than yuuki.

i wanna see savage and DOAK disband so yuuki and takeru (savage) make a band, he does better on heavy alt-metal/metalcore than this bleep bloop shit--which isn't bad, it just sounds awful with yuuki on it.

we need a late 2000's comeband band with yuuki on the vocals yas bitch im calling ex-deathgaze, ex-gossip, ex-unsraw, ex-DI3SIRAE, ex-dio, ex-NEGA bitch and THATS the shit i wanna hear yuuki on. this old para:noir stuff isnt for a vocalist as unpolished as him.

yeah its a lot better than their earlier stuff, satoshi's been a good composer but yuuki's voice is too rough and grating for his compositions. akane worked perfectly and i can mention a bunch of current vocalists that would sound better than yuuki.

i wanna see savage and DOAK disband so yuuki and takeru (savage) make a band, he does better on heavy alt-metal/metalcore than this bleep bloop shit--which isn't bad, it just sounds awful with yuuki on it.

we need a late 2000's comeband band with yuuki on the vocals yas bitch im calling ex-deathgaze, ex-gossip, ex-unsraw, ex-DI3SIRAE, ex-dio, ex-NEGA bitch and THATS the shit i wanna hear yuuki on. this old para:noir stuff isnt for a vocalist as unpolished as him.

PREACH.

where is the lie in this

I agree the lineup isnt meshing like it could (which means maybe it cant) but I am still enjoying it quite a lot I'm a little surprised how much I'm seeing DOAK bring written off haha.

Sometimes I feel like the only person who likes Yuuki's voice. Yes, even I can tell it's unfinished, he can't exactly 'sing', but I love the rawness to it and the special color his voice has. I never liked generic VK-voices and while I wouldn't listen to Yuuki singing three days in a row, he's always been one I loved to listen to.
I think the issue is that people are so used to Unsraw or expecting a second Unsraw, that no one is willing to give anything else a true chance and everything about it which isn't Unsraw-ish gets picked out – and on. Though in this case the guitars don't fit and at the point of guitar vs vocals, the vocals lost because they were the weaker part. So far no one complained about kicking out Satoshi and finding a guitarist to suit Yuuki. And neither am I, God beware. 

When the song up there started playing it felt 100% D.I.D. to me and mind you, I'm a big D.I.D. fan. I expected Akane to start singing anytime yet my hype kicked in the moment Yuuki started and didn't attempt Akane's screeches and joined in with his kind of voice – because it's new and I actually thought it was great. 

Yuuki will never hit every note and ace it, but I loved the dualism of the guitars and the raspy voice here. Because it's NOT D.I.D./Para:noir.

I feel like this is an issue similar to back then, when Metal mixed with Dubstep became a thing and everyone was throwing a tantrum how this is never supposed to mix at all, while I absolutely loved it.
To each their own – but I'm absolutely in for this.   

Sometimes I feel like the only person who likes Yuuki's voice. Yes, even I can tell it's unfinished, he can't exactly 'sing', but I love the rawness to it and the special color his voice has. I never liked generic VK-voices and while I wouldn't listen to Yuuki singing three days in a row, he's always been one I loved to listen to.

I think the issue is that people are so used to Unsraw or expecting a second Unsraw, that no one is willing to give anything else a true chance and everything about it which isn't Unsraw-ish gets picked out – and on. Though in this case the guitars don't fit and at the point of guitar vs vocals, the vocals lost because they were the weaker part. So far no one complained about kicking out Satoshi and finding a guitarist to suit Yuuki. And neither am I, God beware.

When the song up there started playing it felt 100% D.I.D. to me and mind you, I'm a big D.I.D. fan. I expected Akane to start singing anytime yet my hype kicked in the moment Yuuki started and didn't attempt Akane's screeches and joined in with his kind of voice – because it's new and I actually thought it was great.

Yuuki will never hit every note and ace it, but I loved the dualism of the guitars and the raspy voice here. Because it's NOT D.I.D./Para:noir.

I feel like this is an issue similar to back then, when Metal mixed with Dubstep became a thing and everyone was throwing a tantrum how this is never supposed to mix at all, while I absolutely loved it.

To each their own – but I'm absolutely in for this.

I agree with this 100%

i've been one to enjoy Yuuki's vocals and ever since Unsraw had disbanded, I never expected him to be in a similar band especially working with Satoshi. Personally I enjoy the clash of his vocals with Satoshi's guitar work. It's refreshing in a way.

i looooove yuuki's voice, its kind of tortured but not all that dramatic in a way that sounds off. his live perfomances are great too, mostly identical to record but he's a shit vocalist no matter which way you break it down. my personal opinion is that messier, raw vocals work better with messier, raw backings. there's no hope for a 2016 unsraw because vk has grown out of that sound for the most part. just my thoughts, im happy everyone else likes it because thats money into their pockets

Like or dislike his voice I think it's so wrong to say he "can't sing".  He's a talented vocalist he just might not be as versatile anymore. Anyway I like this preview I hope to hear more.

Sign in to follow this