Sign in to follow this  
blackdoll

Insanity Injection

2015-12-24-ex-das-vasser-and-ex-aliene-m

OMG i love them

It's okay. I can't help but compare anything Kyouka do with Aliene Ma'riage, I think that's the problem. I really want to hear the last two songs on the single though. 

I've always thought Aliene Ma'riage was kind of overrated. They have a couple of really good songs sure but most of their discography is hit or miss imo. I've heard people on this forum calling them the best visual kei band ever and I just don't see it. 

I've always thought Aliene Ma'riage was kind of overrated. They have a couple of really good songs sure but most of their discography is hit or miss imo. I've heard people on this forum calling them the best visual kei band ever and I just don't see it. 

Far from the best vk band ever imo, but I don't think there's more than one or two songs by them that I don't like. 

Aliene were cool because of the weird and creepy vocals, imo. Musically, they weren't different from what a lot of groups on Matina and most of Key Party were doing, but they had a charm to them that make them distinctive. I liked their second album a lot too, but that isn't what most of the western fanbase remembers them for.

Today, my appeal with Kyoka is that he's very accessible through social media. Kyohei from DAS:VASSER is like that as well--it's just cool to see something that seems really distant and enigmatic suddenly become tangible and personable. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I liked this first single. All three songs were very different, which was a concern I was having before hearing the full thing. They also handled the dual vocals well too, which I'm happy about since gimmicky lineups for vkei bands tend to crash and burn (2 vocalists, 3 guitarists, 2 bassists, dancers (????), etc). 

My ~wish~ for this band is that each single contains self-cover B-sides. I would love to hear this band remake "闇夜" and "Death Mother Love."

I thought the 2nd had genric vocals but not ok. 3rd sounds like RES.

They also handled the dual vocals well too

lol i didnt even know

Got my Copys + Comment DVDs today.
There Comment DVDs are kinda...weird af?
Like Chaos is speaking but they used some weird af effect on his vocals and it's hard to understand him lel. 
But well they look beautiful af so yeah~ Worth it haha.

Sign in to follow this