Sign in to follow this  
Pretsy

J-artists' children

I forget what band this guy was in (they deleted all the band references on twitter), but he was in one of those really indiefag bands that I vaguely remember Trombe posting about before. You might recognize them... Edit: The guy is 緋嶺 (akane) (ex-bassist for UN-DE-MEA , super indiefag band)

Spoiler

(the bassist in the back, blue shirt)

C62_TKcUwAAucCY.jpg

C2yIHmcUoAA8HQ9.jpg

C2yGxtpUUAIilS1.jpg

She has since transitioned(???) to female and goes by the name おおはしさん (Ohashi-san). She's also married a woman whom she now has a child with.

C4TGUFiVMAAjYaW.jpg

Edited by sheepprincessgara

omg that's super cool, shout out to her!!

also this thread is super frickin' cute!??!?! and cornelius has a kid? who's like a swagged-out teen now? that's so awesome

Edited by returnal
i'll never fix any of my typos! excvept this time

These kids are ridic cute but daaaaamn half of them have ridiculous DNQ/kira kira names. 

Every now and then you find kids in Japan that you are pretty sure their ex-gya parents named after a j-rocker. I've met a least 3 kiddos named Gakuto, one Kamijo, and a couple of boys named Taiji and Yura.

Maximum the Hormone have been on hiatus a few times because Nao got pregnant. She has to be up to her third kid at this point.

Someone on JMF noticed this old post from Yoshi of Aldious. Former drummer Aruto had a girl in 2016. This is the happiest I've seen Yoshi look, ever.

https://twitter.com/ALDIOUSYOSHI/status/874658461513953280/photo/1

ex-THE EGOIST bassist Shou has welcomed his son to the world on 5/8! Congrats!! ♥

Bonus: wedding photo & baby announcement ♥

Sign in to follow this