kyoselflove

Eve x Yuuki (ex. Lycaon) new collaboration single

Imo yuuki also has more room to shine in this style, avelcain was lucky enough to realize their talent early on with oriental melodic ballads. Makes me wonder about their future, AC no longer requires eve on support so maybe we really could look towards a revival for the original Lycaon lineup

WHO NEEDS WHO? eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh! And Avelcain's second whooping after 悪女の微笑(DEVIL'S+SANCTUARY)

Put omg i had to pause cause i wasnt ready for Yuuki's voice.

Anyway Yuuki-sama is the king bitches!

Imo yuuki also has more room to shine in this style,

dont agree because Lycaon was like the diverse-st band, and they had tracks were he played moved around, and was always the shine. Plus considering this wasn't him in a band where he has to give more than one great performance. This is "oh it's been a while, let me get my slave in line."

and its one hell of a avelcain song, yuuki SLAYS it wow

i guess im the only one who hears, ambrosia and camera obscura

OH GOD, I LOVE THIS. (I'm a Vocaloid/Utaite nut, so it's a given)

Yuuki should have a go at being an Utaite and cover more Japanesque songs. 

I hope someone will make a map of this for Project Diva (if not I might make it myself.)

(that and Shougo's (anfiel) cover of Kagamine Rin's melancholic)

Shows you how replacable all this talentless vk band members are with a skilled producer/songwriter/studio-members behind them and why bands like AvelCain cant play/sing the easiest riffs/songs live (still loving them tho). 

Shows you how replacable all this talentless vk band members are with a skilled producer/songwriter/studio-members behind them

that would be true if his vocaloid ver was anywhere as good and if the other members didn't write as good or better songs. If anything it shows how irreplaceable Yuuki is and anybody would be lucky af to have him.

Karma is basically Yuuki's emo little brother lmao. 

AvelCain = Emo Lycaon

Karma = Emo Yuuki

Yuuki and Karma mixtape 2k16 make it happen eve.

Mysterious new collab single called 月華❁乱れ牡丹, original single released on 02/01/2016 with Eve & Hatsune Miku, guessing the one with Yuuki, for his birthday? No idea.

SERIOUSLY THOUGH I CANT STOP FUCKING LISTENING TO THIS, THE ELECTRONIC SYNTHS PAIRED WITH THE AVELCAIN SOUND AND YUUKIS VOICE....ITS DRIVING ME CRAZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYY

Yuuki needs a new band asap

Karma is basically Yuuki's emo little brother lmao.

AvelCain = Emo Lycaon

Karma = Emo Yuuki

Yuuki and Karma mixtape 2k16 make it happen eve.

Hahaha this has always been true

Yuuki needs a new band asap

Nah solo album or mixtape first 12+ so he do what ever he wants. then get a band. Then again these bands are fraglie as shit, members, leaving left and right. Maybe Royal works will be the best. And start his own company school these bitches and model and have a beauty and clothing line on the side.