anadentone

Tanuki rumors (about vk artists)

so I'm surfing around on Tanuki and with crappy google translate, trying to read up on vk bands. The translations suck because seems like everyones getting married or disbanding. With all the random groups disbanding , I wonder if Tanuki has ever predicted a band breaking up. I know rumor was that Royz and Unite was going to disband last year but well they didn't.

so whats the rumorville saying about whose next to disband?

What's with crappy translator telling me Takuma from Anli Pollicino has/gave someone VD?

What about the translator saying saying something about someone (Kouichi?) getting married?

can you believe anything Tanuki has ever said?

im not gonna troll this time but keep in mind that tanuki is a gossip forum thats really hard to navigate properly without the slang/know-how and that you should take everything with a grain of salt

anyone can lie over the net..but if a bandomen has like 3 topics dedicated to scummy behaviour it doesn't mean they're all lies. use your judgment and a healthy dose of skepticism.

XD  I just never know with google translate and Tanuki what's real and what isn't. But in all seriousness, does Tanuki really sa Takuma has vd and thaat Kouichi will quit Kameleo? O_o I wish I could speak Japanese D:

tanuki says every band will disband

tanuki says every bandman has a girlfriend / will get married / is married

tanuki says every bandman has an STD

tanuki says that all foreigners are stinky, have bad manners and shouldn't come to concerts

tanuki says a lot of things and sometimes it's right, sometimes it's partially right and sometimes it's wildly wrong

tbh if you can't read Japanese, I'd suggest not going on tanuki. There's so much slang and so many words that are used specifically for visual kei that translators will just botch it.

moreover you have to understand that more often than not people who are writing these things are people with a grudge taking advantage of how tanuki is anonymous. One person can write over and over pretending to be different people to make it sound more true. There are people who put their own name out there etc by themselves to get people to talk about them or to make others believe something (usually that they are "tsunagari"--have some sort of relationship with the band). 

the only reason to go on tanuki is for shits and giggles, not for reliable information

tanuki says every band will disband

tanuki says every bandman has a girlfriend / will get married / is married

tanuki says every bandman has an STD

tanuki says that all foreigners are stinky, have bad manners and shouldn't come to concerts

Pure Gold XDD

Anyways, I wouldn't really believe whatever is on Tanuki whether I understand Japanese or not, what anakuro said was spot on.

I usually like looking at Tanuki threads after concerts to see the fans opinions on the live and more importantly, if something major happened that I didn't see (like the time a girl brought a pink vibrator to a live and was using it like a light stick... and also made one of the bandmen pose with it during a two shot...) so it's definitely entertaining at times!

As far as rumors and stuff go, I don't really care so much tho.

4 hours ago, ToiletHanako said:

Ah yes, they seems to have something against foreign vkei fans.

Ehh like anything else it just depends on the person. Everyone is different and people shitpost on the internet all time so sometimes I wonder if they even believe what they actual post. 

I even actually was called pretty on a Kiryu thread one time which was so bizarre to me because I'm like, black and plus size so not at all the ideal beauty standard for Japan.  Also on that same thread they were talking about how it was nice that a lot of foreigners were at the live and hoping that the band could do a world tour one day.

I saw Rumors section is alive again... so my question is:

did you find something really interesting on tanuki? I'm curious

I don't know how to search smth on that site, so I see the top threads in its home page

the "interesting" rumors I found were about Kazuki (ex Royz) getting married and going to be a father and another one about U (Jack Caper) with a lot of comments saying "expose him!!".

I didn't find pics about, damn. surfing tanuki with google translate is hard

Edited by keilu

1 hour ago, keilu said:

I saw Rumors section is alive again... so my question is:

did you find something really interesting on tanuki? I'm curious

I don't know how to search smth on that site, so I see the top threads in its home page

the "interesting" rumors I found were about Kazuki (ex Royz) getting married and going to be a father and another one about U (Jack Caper) with a lot of comments saying "expose him!!".

I didn't find pics about, damn. surfing tanuki with google translate is hard

I just go to the main site and the most popular ones are usually scandals, bs about a band or something about band sluts (ie Takuma from Anli Pollicino) http://new02.bbs.2ch2.net/visualtanuki/

5 hours ago, anadentone said:

I just go to the main site and the most popular ones are usually scandals, bs about a band or something about band sluts (ie Takuma from Anli Pollicino) http://new02.bbs.2ch2.net/visualtanuki/

Anli pollicino, the raid and royz are in the main site so often 😁

The last time I visited tanuki I was on the men's board. popular threads were "are you crying recently?" "Having an erection at a concert" and a ranking about awful bandmen or smth like that. 

The only one I could understand with Google translate was the erection thread

I also look at this twitter occasionally: https://twitter.com/tanukisandaime3

They usually will post highlights related to the most popular scandals on Tanuki so you don't have to look through bunches of threads to find juicy stuff!

Actually, a lot of them have to do with the Raid. (but it's mostly about hooking up with girls and that sort of thing)

Honestly right now, expect for maybe Gosan with their most recent crap...the Raid. is one of the most hated band on Tanuki.

Like, I went to one of their concerts early in the year and as I've posted before, I really only go on Tanuki after a concert and the band doesn't even have a general thread. There's only individual threads about the members which says A LOT about their fans tbh. And in person, I thought their gyas were weirdly disorganized and lacking in energy and I feel like they really only care about the bandmen and not about the music (more than most other bands at least).

1 hour ago, utaulatias said:

They usually will post highlights related to the most popular scandals on Tanuki so you don't have to look through bunches of threads to find juicy stuff!

I thought that account was dead! that pic of Chamu naked was pure gold 😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, utaulatias said:

Actually, a lot of them have to do with the Raid. (but it's mostly about hooking up with girls and that sort of thing)

there are so many pics of kazhi and tenshi. it´s sad I couldn't understand a word...

if someone is bored, I noticed I save the link of "If you erect during live" thread.

Edited by keilu

7 hours ago, utaulatias said:

And in person, I thought their gyas were weirdly disorganized and lacking in energy and I feel like they really only care about the bandmen and not about the music (more than most other bands at least).

I felt the same! Strange band....

They pour so much money into promotion materials.... and the concerts cost next to nothing... but they are so popular... and their music is only ok....

But i do give them credits for some of the most entertaining youtube chanels and dipshit (next to kaitou) on the net!

Every member has their own show kind of and it feels more "personal" that way....

Sena used to be a host I heard... so that's where it might come from?