sebbivism

DIR EN GREY new single, new live DVD/BD, new domestic tour

It sounds okay, but I don't see me listening to it very often. Doesn't seem like it'll have much to offer on repeated listens. We'll see, though.

Yeah, really digging the PV's visual aesthetic. Also hell yea invisible kung-fu fighting Kyo

Great PV minus the drones. Not that it's too important.  I really hope this is the direction the next album will be in.

Weird crazy versatile vocals kyo was always my favorite ♥

If that demon awaits me in hell, I am ready for this

great song and video

I can't wait to see the complete version

12 minutes ago, Kelrya said:

This one should work.

http://youtu.be/0wAXkLd-XLg

THANKS!!

Haha, looking like some blind man wing chun boxing XD

Love his antics.

but FUCK the visuals are awesome, the imposed background reminds me of Red Soil among others. A+ for the under-the-stage performers (reminds of Kasumi haha) especially at the end when they show the juxtaposition of the 2D background artwork and the blue-lit "hell" stage under the band.

<3

"Utafumi" has grown so much on me the past few days. When I heard the radio rip, I liked the chorus directly but I didn't get the fact that the song actually was going to be that heavy. When the 30 sec teaser appeared on their official YouTube-channel, I kinda understood the song. And now... when they released the Promotion Edit, I'm so excited for this! The song is not really that heavy anymore, the radio rip actually fooled me.

I need July 27 now, so I can hear the full song (will probably be 10-15 sec longer than the Promotion Edit?) but anyway I want the CD and the Blu-ray now! The new version of "Kukoku no kyouon" will probably only be the live appearance with SUGIZO from the LUNATIC FEST. but in a studio version. Actually, I thought SUGIZO destroyed the song completely, why did he even guest the song in the first place? 

Btw, Okami Records will release the "Utafumi" single in Europe on July 27, digitally on downloading/streaming services such as iTunes Store, Spotify etc.

They will release the main song only, in a "radio edit" (presumably the same edit as the music clip on YouTube)

Edited by sebbivism

I love the version with Sugizo. It's special and i really like the violin play. As for why he played with them, I actually think the guys of DeG simply asked him. Die is a good friend of Sugi, cause Sugi said to Kyo in an interview that they talking through line a lot. then Kyo always calls Sugizo Sempai, which is kind of honorific and maybe also friendship related. Kaoru likes Sugizos works and Luna Sea...

1 hour ago, sebbivism said:

Btw, Okami Records will release the "Utafumi" single in Europe on July 27, digitally on downloading/streaming services such as iTunes Store, Spotify etc.

They will release the main song only, in a "radio edit" (presumably the same edit as the music clip on YouTube)

Releasing edited versions of songs on digital platforms is bullshit. Sukekiyo did this with Anima as well. 

I at least hope Sony will release the full song on the JP/US stores. I mean, they probably won't since they only released the bullshit "radio edit" of anima, and Sony has become the official poster label for pure unadulterated bullshit, but I can still hope... :/

I just don't give a shit about the "b-side" tracks

20 seconds is actually like 12% of the song. It ends up missing 1/9th of the original when they cut it to what we have in the radio edit. Its more content lost relatively than missing an entire song off of an album