sebbivism

DIR EN GREY new single, new live DVD/BD, new domestic tour

36-split screen footage so you can enjoy peering at your fav on screen through a magnifying glass?

Shinya is so beautiful, I don't know if I want be him or be with him... The struggle is real.

I'll buy the dvd, cut together the clips of Shinya and play it 24/7 in one continuous, creepy Edward-Cullen-I'll-watch-you-when-you're-sleeping loop.

yeah this is the first time im actually doubting buying a DIR EN GREY live dvd ._. maybe i'll get the regular ed since the bonuses suck

I'll definitely buy the regular edition, ARCHE was my favorite album (and I'll forever be salty that I missed the February Live shows).

Surprised that they have dug 【KR】Cube from the grave, it was the song that got me into this band (believe it or not...)

Those setlist's are probably the most underwhelming setlist's i've seen in the entirety of my time as a Dir fan. Even the oldies can't save em. Kaoru said that these lives would be special because it was their anniversary as well and there's like nothing here to signify that. 

The upside is that based on the pic's we've seen, it will probably be a pretty ass performance. 

I mean I'm excited to hear professional recordings of live versions of the Arche material, but the other stuff just isn't resonating with me. Bust out Wake or 24 Cylinders, dudes. Throw a real curveball.

Single info is now revealed. The single "Utafumi" will be released on 2016-07-27 in four versions. 

通常盤 CD-only

1. 詩踏み

2. 空谷の跫音 [Collaboration]

3. Revelation of mankind [REMIX]

完全受注生産限定盤 CD+DVD/Blu-ray
DISC 1 : CD

1. 詩踏み

2. 空谷の跫音 [Collaboration]

DISC 2 : Blu-ray or DVD
ARCHE -「a knot」LIMITED EXTRA-
2016.2.12 LIQUIDROOM

咀嚼

The inferno

禍夜想

Behind a vacant image

Revelation of mankind

Chain repulsion

Un deux

激しさと、この胸の中で絡み付いた灼熱の闇

羅刹国

<IN-STUDIO FOOTAGE>
詩踏み (Scenes From Recording)

初回生産限定盤 CD+DVD
DISC 1 : CD

1. 詩踏み

2. 空谷の跫音 [Collaboration]

DISC 2 : DVD
ARCHE -「a knot」LIMITED EXTRA-
2016.2.12 LIQUIDROOM

咀嚼

The inferno

<IN-STUDIO FOOTAGE>
詩踏み (Scenes From Recording)

Edited by sebbivism
It turned out the official transcription will be "Utafumi" and not "Utabumi" as revealed on CD shops.

34 minutes ago, Wicked Teletubby said:

what does "Utabumi" mean?

21 minutes ago, emmny said:

kyo stans help us out ^^

Possible translations could be: "Stepping on Lyrics" or "Treading into a Song" (etc, etc.)

Explanation: 詩【ウタ】means [modern] poetry, and other kanji read as ウタ will usually mean song; 踏む【フム】means to step/tread/etc. I came up with "Stepping on Lyrics" because a lot of people seem to have translated the GazettE's 影踏み as "Stepping on Shadows."

All I can say for sure is that it's a made up word, thanks 京.