anadentone

Japanese artists who speak other languages?

I know Mally from exist trace speaks English

Gackt, nimo (the microhead 4ns), Shindy (Anli Pollicino) & Ryouga (Born)  can speak English quiet well

Know of any others who speak another language?

Edited the thread title for you.

Not 100% sure on the facts but Utada Hikaru is fluent in English and has English releases for America and Europe (surely if 'Merica, yes?) in her discography. Sarah Alainn has various cultural ties and is clearly not Japanese (she's Australian iirc) and sings Japanese and can do covers and has original songs in other languages outside of English and Japanese. That goes for Liv Akane too, who has even more connections between cultures and has sung in not just Japanese and English.

bonjour honey!

^ Fixed. XP

on a serious note i think ryu of far east dizain is either good at english or mixed, he tweets in decent english occasionally

any Japanese artist :D rock,folk,pop,hip hop ,etc :D

Oh awesome! I know a couple.

Maaya Sakamoto (English, Japanese)

Yoshiki (English, Japanese, German?)

Not 100% sure on the facts but Utada Hikaru is fluent in English and has English releases for America and Europe (surely if 'Merica, yes?) in her discography.

That's because she was born in New York, NY. She's Japanese-American so I guess that counts lol.

on a serious note i think ryu of far east dizain is either good at english or mixed, he tweets in decent english occasionally

him and Akane from DID seem to be good with English texting. I wonder if they would ever speak it on cam or mic :D

Well, if we're counting English, Ken Lloyd from OBLIVION DUST and FAKE? is a native speaker. He was born in England and moved to Japan in his late teens (or maybe early 20s? I don't really know).

Jesse from RIZE is also pretty much fluent, as far as I know.

YOU from THE SOUND BEE HD tries really hard to respond to fans in English on Twitter. She also did a video interview that was mostly in English not that long ago, so I think she has been improving a lot recently.

I recall Maki (ALSDEAD) being good at english.

Subaru (Royz) are said to be good at english too since he's like part american or something.

I wonder if Kento is fluent in English 

lol my brother told me to tell you guys that everyone in LOST ASH knows english, but Daiki is the most fluent.

Edit: He also said to look up JPOP artist May J. You'll be very impressed.

For those who are too lazy, she speaks English, Spanish, Japanese, and Persian. Hubba Hubba.

Edit 2 (He wont stfu now): Nano the singer speaks english too (born in New York, NY doe).

VERBAL (from M-flo) speaks English, Japanese, and Korean

BoA speaks English, Japanese, and Korean

The TERIYAKI BOYS main rapper raps in english too

Lead singer for the Brilliant Green speaks English pretty well

Ai (Japanse hip-hop artist)the singer can speak english

Angela Aki Speaks Japanese and English (Born in Japan, Lived in Hawaii for a while)

Look at what you've done!! lol

IIRC Leo Imai's like.. half-swedish, half-japanese or something? He's at least half-something. His english is pretty much fluent. I think the vocalist from MONORAL is also basically fluent in english, he's also half-japanese, half-something else if I'm not mistaken.

^ both guys from MONORAL are fluent in English, know it from personal experience. I think the vocalist is also fluent in some sort of Arabic language, but don't quote me on that.

Miyavi is pretty much fluent in English, as well as RADWIMPS' vocalist. Taka from ONE OK ROCK seems to be really good at it too.

Oh Hyde is fluent in English. A shitload of former MMs (Morning Musume) speaks English ( I think they're Americans). Ruki from the Gazette, Miku from An Cafe, and Yuki from Malice Mizer I thought could speak English (Don't quote me on that!)

Oh Hide (X-Japan) could also.

edit: M-flo? and 2 memebers (3?) from Soul'd out plus Chrystal Kay

wings works  and sug's vocalist. and i think the T.M revelution guy too

I know Masa and Hiro from Nocturnal Bloodlust are both fluent in English.
Years ago, I was at a NB instore and they started talking English to me right away. I expected it from Hiro, since he was in Seattle and all, but Masa genuinely surprised me. He had no typical Japanese accent whatsoever and was speaking freely, seemingly having fun at it, too.

Also, Aki from Sadie used to translate his own blog, always posting in Japanese and English. When asked, he said he went to an elite school and learned English there.

Also, defspiral all seem to be fluent in Thai. That, or they use a Translator, but they had a couple of events in Thailand and have been tweeting and thanking fans in Thai for years now.

Saki of Mary's Blood speaks excellent English. She responds to English speakers on Twitter.

I'm pretty sure Marina of Aldious speaks English.

Let's not forget Yoshiki, he speaks very good English.

Since I've seen Kpop references, add CL from 2NE1. You can hear it in Psy's "Daddy" song and she's in the video (which is hysterical, btw). And 3 members of SNSD are American-born, so yeah, they speak the language.