Zeus

少年記 (Shounenki) will disband and Ba. Rei will retire

Not surprised in the slightest but I guess this means I will go to the osaka oneman afterall... I just hope they play songs I actually know/like.

They've been really low energy for a while & if I'm not mistaken losing fans. 

WHAT THE FUCK

Hope they will make a band again, I need to hear Kou's voice again!!

what's the reason tho?

I cannot read Japanese but someone double check what Kei's comment is for me. I think that holds some clues.

pretty sad...I loved weakness my blood,but their first album is more like a bestof,so I feared the day would come..hope to hear from them soon again tho

Wow. This is shocking.

Shonenki had a lot of gems in their discography that I adore, although there were also a small number of very popular songs (e.g. BANG ME) that I was more indifferent to.

No explicit reason for disbandment was given in their comments, except Kou's vague remarks about how reality doesn't live up to their dreams. Rei also said it wasn't down to differences among members, and that Shonenki would be his last band and he'll be retiring ;_;

Awwwwh guys :(

I'm not shocked at then disbandment, in fact something gave me.a bad feeling about them just recently. Its sad to hear they may not continue in music though...

Damn, they were full of life and energy with their music. Sad to hear this news but I don't think their album went over as well as they planned. Hopefully the other members can go on to other projects and that Rei will have a nice life after retiring from music.

Wow talk about coincidence, I just started listening to them today. They seem to have some cool songs, even though it's not really my kind of a band